Discus and support Reputation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, my profiles reputation has been on avoid me for around two an a half weeks now and everything I do to help improve it I.e. playing a variety of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 11, 2017.

1. iX MaGiKzz x
    iX MaGiKzz x Guest

hi, my profiles reputation has been on avoid me for around two an a half weeks now and everything I do to help improve it I.e. playing a variety of games, online and offline etc... hasn’t seemed to improved it at all.

:)

iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Member 79251, Oct 11, 2017
  3. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    XBox One Account Suspension

Just checked on there and some fudgeer has reported my gamertag in the last 6 months, was it you @Rorifett there was that one game on BF1 :laugh:

mklion123, Oct 11, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can learn more about reputation and how to improve yours
    here.

bowski477, Oct 11, 2017
  5. iX MaGiKzz x
    iX MaGiKzz x Guest
    I’ve been doing that and it still hasn’t changed

iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    There's no time frame on how long it will take to improve.

You will just have to keep playing a variety of games & it will improve eventually

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  7. iX MaGiKzz x
    iX MaGiKzz x Guest
    I have been for 3 weeks now

iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 12, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Like i said,there's no time frame on how long it will take.It could take 3 weeks or it could take 3 months.

No one here can give you definite time on how long it will take.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  9. NEWB 720 Win User

Signature Designer (Free Customized Signatures)

A good reputation is required? Why is reputation even relevant?
  10. Malacath Win User

Why is the reputation message "avoid me" even a thing?

I thought those with avoid me reputations were only supposed to be put in games with others of that reputation.

If that's not the case then the reputation system might as well be discontinued
  11. SilentGamer895 Win User

Reputation Help?

12. gds1972 Win User

How do I see my reports?

Hi

If your reputation is green then there I would say there is nothing to be worried about. If you want more information all you can do is click on reputation and receive a summary of the reputation feedback you have received

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/reputation
  13. Ishan8123 Win User

Why can't I get a lobby match for MW3?

Thema:

1. Reputation - Similar Threads - Reputation

2. Why is the Reputation System a Joke?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the Reputation System a Joke?: I received a Comm Ban for stating the name of an IN GAME ITEM, and yet when me, or others report people using profanity, real currency trades, or even sexual remarks such as in LFG nothing...
  3. Can't view my reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view my reputation: need help trying to view my reputation, when i click on any links ive seen it takes me to family and online safety everytime. i just want to see my rep 8dfa1657-42a8-40a3-beda-7f0419b9d9a1
  4. Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended: I've attempted to utilize Xbox Support and was told they were escalating my call and I was put on hold for 45m. When they came back they hung up as they were saying "Thank y-." Then I attempted to...
  5. can my xbox one reputation go down if i get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can my xbox one reputation go down if i get suspended?: would i get Reputation: Avoid me if i get suspended multiple times from sending rude messages and will my reputation goes down? just curious. 07d162df-e19c-4202-ab6a-1119510fb4f7
  6. just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing on xbox one?: where if some one gets reported too many times they will get a "avoid me" or "needs work" message on their xbox one account. is this still a thing?? (sorry reposted for more answers)...
  7. hey im just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey im just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing.: where if some one gets reported too many times they will get a "avoid me" or "needs work" message on their xbox account. is this still a thing?? e6c2a51b-78c6-46c0-b434-831592f9374d
  8. Reputation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reputation: How can I see the reputation for an account? 8717de2b-a737-41be-a27a-cb95c256cc99
  9. reputation avoid me

in XBoX on Consoles
    reputation avoid me: I have a reputation saying “avoid me” and i dont know why but ive been having it for months , i want it to go away because i cant play some games with my friends on xbox...
  10. Reputation and cheating allegations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reputation and cheating allegations: I just discovered there's such a thing as "reputation" on xbox live and I also just noticed that I have 3 verified cheating negative marks against my reputation. How can I have verified cheating...