Discus and support Reputation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, my profiles reputation has been on avoid me for around two an a half weeks now and everything I do to help improve it I.e. playing a variety of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 11, 2017.

1. iX MaGiKzz x
    iX MaGiKzz x Guest

hi, my profiles reputation has been on avoid me for around two an a half weeks now and everything I do to help improve it I.e. playing a variety of games, online and offline etc... hasn’t seemed to improved it at all.

:)

iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Member 79251, Oct 11, 2017
  3. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    XBox One Account Suspension

Just checked on there and some fudgeer has reported my gamertag in the last 6 months, was it you @Rorifett there was that one game on BF1 :laugh:

mklion123, Oct 11, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can learn more about reputation and how to improve yours
    here.

bowski477, Oct 11, 2017
  5. iX MaGiKzz x
    iX MaGiKzz x Guest
    I’ve been doing that and it still hasn’t changed

iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    There's no time frame on how long it will take to improve.

You will just have to keep playing a variety of games & it will improve eventually

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  7. iX MaGiKzz x
    iX MaGiKzz x Guest
    I have been for 3 weeks now

iX MaGiKzz x, Oct 12, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Like i said,there's no time frame on how long it will take.It could take 3 weeks or it could take 3 months.

No one here can give you definite time on how long it will take.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  9. NEWB 720 Win User

Signature Designer (Free Customized Signatures)

A good reputation is required? Why is reputation even relevant?
  10. Malacath Win User

Why is the reputation message "avoid me" even a thing?

I thought those with avoid me reputations were only supposed to be put in games with others of that reputation.

If that's not the case then the reputation system might as well be discontinued
  11. SilentGamer895 Win User

Reputation Help?

12. gds1972 Win User

How do I see my reports?

Hi

If your reputation is green then there I would say there is nothing to be worried about. If you want more information all you can do is click on reputation and receive a summary of the reputation feedback you have received

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/reputation
  13. Ishan8123 Win User

Why can't I get a lobby match for MW3?

Thema:

1. Reputation - Similar Threads - Reputation

2. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  3. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e