Reputation reports are flawed. Stuck on avoid me
Discus and support Reputation reports are flawed. Stuck on avoid me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently only have had Xbox live for four years, bought countless games, and had few legitimate reports filed against me. Now my reputation was in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Detraumatize, Mar 7, 2017.
Thema:
Reputation reports are flawed. Stuck on avoid me
Loading...
-
Reputation reports are flawed. Stuck on avoid me - Similar Threads - Reputation reports are
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting
in XboX InsidersRegression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments] -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Why did the reputation meter disappear
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a... -
Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction... -
Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e