reputation needs improvement

Discus and support reputation needs improvement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello community I need help to improve my reputation, it is very annoying for me to be part of the ambassadors community and to have such a reputation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwitchyUser5146, Jan 12, 2021.

  1. reputation needs improvement


    hello community I need help to improve my reputation, it is very annoying for me to be part of the ambassadors community and to have such a reputation I have been willing to help the community in all areas and I am a big fan of gears 5 and if it is a
    Very toxic environment and many people get annoyed by just winning the game or in horde mode, recommending a style of play to improve, they come to insult me and report for things as simple as that, I look for recommendations or a way to fix my reputation
    thanks and a big greeting to the community; 3

    :)
     
    TwitchyUser5146, Jan 12, 2021
    #1
  2. TwitchyUser5146 Win User

    reputation needs improvement

    The only way to improve is by playing online without getting a bunch of negative reports. Changing up the types of games you play and playing games that are less toxic can help improve it quicker.
    ok thank you very much I will consider giving me a break in some games a big greeting ❤️
  3. Smwutches Win User

    reputation needs improvement

    The only way to improve is by playing online without getting a bunch of negative reports. Changing up the types of games you play and playing games that are less toxic can help improve it quicker.
  4. Hordie Win User

    Reputation is NOT Improving

    HI Uh Gabriel,

    I'm sorry that you're having a hard time getting your reputation back up to good player status. The only way you can get your status back up to good is by playing games online without having any bad reported behavior. I've heard people have good luck
    finding games in Battlefield Hardline and newly released games. With the YouTube videos, it's against the Xbox Forums TOU to name other players, so please keep that in mind moving forward.
  5. 1d58d6ef-8ac2-4121-a Win User

    Reputation is NOT Improving

    An individual who is a Halo player created a Youtube video where he discusses this issue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfctpTww0U

    Another individual, (also a Halo player) created a Youtube video where he discusses this issue:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C-dqt_Kfis
  6. TheJackah Win User

    List of games.

    Hey EMG xChaZzChuNe,

    Sorry to see you're struggling to claw back a positive reputation.

    In order to do this, you need to play games with your friends.

    As you play, your reputation will begin to improve, provided you follow the Code of Conduct.
Thema:

reputation needs improvement

Loading...
  1. reputation needs improvement - Similar Threads - reputation needs improvement

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Why did the reputation meter disappear

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e