Reputation Issues

Discus and support Reputation Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So uh if you're reading this I'd like to ask why do people abuse this system? I personally know a gamer with a "Avoid Me" Rep, but he's a really nice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItzILoveProScorpion99, Jan 20, 2021.

  1. Reputation Issues


    So uh if you're reading this I'd like to ask why do people abuse this system? I personally know a gamer with a "Avoid Me" Rep, but he's a really nice and kind person, so I'm really confused about that, it's possible to ruin a person if you have enough
    friends and they all report the person. I just don't understand why they don't look into it as much as they should, instead if enough people report them, they are given a bad Rep. I honestly don't think this is fair AT ALL! It's just so easy to manipulate
    the Rep system if you have enough friends.

    :)
     
    ItzILoveProScorpion99, Jan 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    Reputation issue.

    Hi there,

    We're unable to speculate with actions taken by players regarding the reputation system on the forums. To learn more about the Xbox Live Reputation System, please check out this article:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0

    _______________________________________________________





    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

    reputation issue

    Hey, all! In addition to what Brutal At This has provided, I suggest checking out the
    Enforcement Site on how rep works and how to improve it. If you would like to suggest ideas on how to improve the rep system, I suggest posting up on the

    Feedback site
    . Thanks for understanding!
  4. Brutal At This Win User

    reputation issue

  5. Role-3D73577F-B57B-4 Win User

    reputation issue

    I came to make a thread but then saw yours and i have the same issue here, on xbox one console it says 'reputation needs work' i then check on the website and just for the month of june i have been reported 30 times for cheating and 10 for unsupporting.
    Its a joke, also 3 for 'voice' when im mainly in party chat with friends.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    reputation issue

    Enforcement history is different from rep and is only one part of it

    You will just have to be nice it is that simple

    Play more games like mmorpg that are free and remember avoid unsportsman like behaviour including communication like excessive bragging etc or bad gaming habits

    It isn't rocket science

    Everyone has the right to avoid bad players

    All consoles use the same system to allow players to avoid annoying or bad sports
Thema:

Reputation Issues

Loading...
  1. Reputation Issues - Similar Threads - Reputation Issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Why did the reputation meter disappear

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e