reputation avoid me

Discus and support reputation avoid me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a reputation saying “avoid me” and i dont know why but ive been having it for months , i want it to go away because i cant play some games with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gerardo2x, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Gerardo2x
    Gerardo2x Guest

reputation avoid me

I have a reputation saying “avoid me” and i dont know why but ive been having it for months , i want it to go away because i cant play some games with my friends on xbox

:)

Gerardo2x, Mar 28, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Avoid me reputation

Be human that's all you need to do
  3. ngocphi Win User

Avoid me reputation

playing more games without changing your bad behaviour won't help

Your best option is to read the online feedback from your enforcement reputation to see what exactly bothers people about your behaviour

Trashtalking etc etc should always be moderate not.excessive etc
  4. ngocphi Win User

Reputation avoid me

Google.rep

You don't decide your report your peers there is no way to change rep in reak.life.except.change your behaviour itsnnot.rocket science
  5. ngocphi Win User

Reputation avoid me

If 80% of your fellow players you play against says you are a bad sportmans then maybe you should change your behaviour it's not rocket science

And fyi legal threats or polling for one is a violation of the terms of use of the forums
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Avoid me reputation

Hey all,

For more information on how the reputation system works on Xbox Live, please take a look at the enforcement website. You'll find more details and steps to improve that reputation. Xbox
    Live Reputation System
    If you do have any suggestions to improve the Reputation system. We welcome your feedback and ideas HERE.

If you do have any other Support related issues, please feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate forum so the community can provide support specific to your situation. Please see the Forums Guidelines for additional information.

Thanks!
Thema:

reputation avoid me

1. reputation avoid me - Similar Threads - reputation avoid

2. Microsoft avoid helping their customers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft avoid helping their customers!: I bought an Xbox series s in the UK from Argos in March. The hdmi is broken 6 months later. Sent it to microsoft to be fixed in September. They sent it back, saying it is out of warranty. It...
  3. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  4. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e
  5. I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.: I have to change my credit card number. I want to avoid adverts when playing solitaire. My card was lost and I need to provide a new number and do not know how. 0ff62c56-c394-47ec-baef-543fd955d2ee
  6. How do I avoid all that folder Clutter...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I avoid all that folder Clutter...: When I install a game via Xbox app, and select another folder, on another drive (so I dont fill up my C drive with games) it insists on making 2 additional folders... How do I get rid of that...
  7. How to Avoid getting reported from players

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Avoid getting reported from players: I have a question . How do I avoid players on reporting me do I don’t talk to anyone or do I just play with my friends or by my self because I don’t want to get anymore enforcement actions on my...
  8. Windows 11: How do I avoid reinstalling an already Installed game from Steam ( which is a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11: How do I avoid reinstalling an already Installed game from Steam ( which is a...: I have a copy of FIFA 22 installed via Steam from the Steam's EA Play subscription. Now that i moved on to Xbox Game Pass ( which includes the EA Play catalogue + Xbox games ) how do I avoid...
  9. Avoid P2P connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid P2P connection: At my school the firewall prevents pier to pier connection. Because of this I cannot play the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Is there anything I can do to work around this?...
  10. Avoid turning on console when turning on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid turning on console when turning on controller: Lately, I started using the my Xbox (Series X) controller w/ my PC. However, whenever I turn on the controller, it automatically turns on the console too, which is unnecessary whenever I want to...