reputation and game chat

Discus and support reputation and game chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my reputation status switched to needs work recently and now I can't talk in-game, on any game. I have tried rainbow, madden, cod, nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nickvargas, May 18, 2020.

  1. nickvargas
    nickvargas Guest

    reputation and game chat


    I got my reputation status switched to needs work recently and now I can't talk in-game, on any game. I have tried rainbow, madden, cod, nothing is this because of my rep or something else?

    :)
     
    nickvargas, May 18, 2020
    #1
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

    reputation and game chat

    I wanted to back up my colleague and say to go to

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0

    and look up "How to improve..."

    You definitely have been banned from communicating it seems. Probably either your chatter during the game was found disruptive or even you could have a hardware setting that causes that. Read through the suggestions. Find some other people to play with and
    use the suggestions and you will be back on in no time if this is your first offence.

    Welcome back and we look forward to having you with us.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    reputation and game chat

  4. Stellar Flow Win User

    Reputation

    I am having the same issue. My reputation has dramatically decreased overnight and now I cannot play games online. The other point is the fact that I had been in party chat rather than in game chat and did to do anything to earn this deduction in reputation.
    This issue needs to be resolved. I have not been banned but simply have the "Avoid me" reputation banned under my Gamertag.
  5. Samuri Dude101 Win User

    Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions

    There's a huge flaw in the reputation system. My account reputation was set to "avoid me" when all I do is play overwatch with friends. I almost never use game chat or talk with randoms, I just play the game and have fun. I've heard this has happened to
    a good bit of other people too.
  6. medium bloke Win User

    Reputation Score falling.

    Your reputation may have decreased due to negative feedback over the past few days or so, it's not always instant. To improve your reputation, you will need to play online normally, but either be friendly, or don't use in-game voice chat or send messages
    - this is the only way to make sure that you won't receive bad feedback.

    If your reputation drops to 'Avoid me' then you'll likely have trouble joining online games and playing with others.
Thema:

reputation and game chat

Loading...
  1. reputation and game chat - Similar Threads - reputation game chat

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Why did the reputation meter disappear

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e