Reputation and cheating allegations

Discus and support Reputation and cheating allegations in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just discovered there's such a thing as "reputation" on xbox live and I also just noticed that I have 3 verified cheating negative marks against my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VikingTrader, Mar 11, 2021.

1. VikingTrader
    VikingTrader Guest

I just discovered there's such a thing as "reputation" on xbox live and I also just noticed that I have 3 verified cheating negative marks against my reputation.

How can I have verified cheating if I never cheated. Please explain how you verified I cheated if I never cheated.

Seems anyone can accuse a player of cheating and then y'all just believe them.

:)

VikingTrader, Mar 11, 2021
  2. VikingTrader Win User

Thank you but it appears the unverified feedback has impacted my reputation. You say it’s doesn’t matter but if my reputation falls enough you will penalize me.

Which is it, does the feedback matter or not.
  3. Smwutches Win User

That's just feedback people have sent in about you, not something that's been verified. If the enforcement team found evidence of cheating, you would get a suspension. Unfortunately people send negative reports for no reason. I have 1 unsporting and 2 cheater ones for the past 6 months, and I don't play online. They'll drop off after some time. If you play online, play fair, are not toxic, etc., then it's ultimately nothing to worry about.
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

"microsoft ensures a reputation system that recognizes false reports"

Hey Randver, forgive me if I have missed something amongst this very deep thread. But have you been victim to this alleged "exploited" reputation system. I see your rep and it looks good to me.

Just about everyone that has started one of these threads has been caught/called out with proof via website links and proved to be a liar, hack, or cheat.
  5. rogueguy23 Win User

my reputation is in needs work status because of false cheating allegations

Hey there,

Unfortunately this is a huge problem right now for competitive players in games such as Call of Duty, Overwatch, etc. You can literally check the top 1000 leaderboard and almost every other player has some type of reputation issue. I'm in the same boat
    as you and believe me I've looked far and wide for a solution and there doesn't appear to be any at this time. I've had this account for over 13 years with no reputation issues until last month.

I don't think Microsoft will take action on this until more people speak up on the issue; however seeing as we are in the minority I wouldn't expect anything to happen anytime soon. I would suggest playing other games in the mean-time or creating another
    account to play your game with until your reputation goes back up.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

my reputation is in needs work status because of false cheating allegations

Hello

You can find out how the reputation system works and how to increase it right here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto

Support can't increase it for you
Thema:

1. Reputation and cheating allegations - Similar Threads - Reputation cheating allegations

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  6. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  7. Cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating: Well after gaming for 22years im giving up gaming and discontinuing my Xbox account. It was fun on Xbox 360, but as soon as 2017 came along with the cheat devices that still plague Xbox today...
  8. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  9. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  10. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e