Repurchase a game in another Region.

Discus and support Repurchase a game in another Region. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a digital game for my 360 in the US (Saints Row 2). I deleted it and want to download it in Mexico. My account shows that I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Copper0812, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Copper0812
    Copper0812 Guest

I downloaded a digital game for my 360 in the US (Saints Row 2). I deleted it and want to download it in Mexico. My account shows that I already purchased it and I cannot re purchase it. My region code on my console is Mexico. I know some games are region locked. I want to pay and download it in Mexico.

:)

Copper0812, Nov 22, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I'm afraid if you bought the game in the X region you won't be able to buy the same game in the Y region. If you recently purchased the game you can try for a refund and perform the purchase again but you need to be physically located in Mexico and have a Mexico payment method.

Did you try to download the game from your download history on your Xbox?

Sign in to Xbox Live using the Gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

Go to settings and select Account.

Select Download History.

Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

For a refund, you have the instructions at this link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. Smwutches Win User

The download won't finish help me please

No. There's no way around region locking. If you go back to India you should be able to redownload it. Otherwise, you'd need to repurchase the game (either on disc or from another account).
  4. Smwutches Win User

Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

Gidting codes are region locked. If your friend is not in the same region as you, he would need to refund the purchase and repurchase the game from somewhere he can get one for your region.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't Download [Game]

There's no way around the region lock. You would have to create an account from the region you're in and repurchase them.
  6. BongKaos Win User

Some XBLA games don't work unless I do a license transfer

NO... You purchase the right to use a game on 1 console........ Transfer it to another and you must repurchase on the original. Sorry..
Thema:

1. Repurchase a game in another Region. - Similar Threads - Repurchase game another

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  4. i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?: i recently bought the game jedi survivor, after refunding it, i realized i liked the game and wanted to buy it, but it is not letting me repurchase the game, is there any way you could find a way...
  5. Switching from Xbox to PC do I have to repurchase Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from Xbox to PC do I have to repurchase Forza Motorsport: I purchased a disk copy of Forza Motorsport for Xbox, when it was released, on a pre order from HMV. I am switching platforms to a new gaming PC and won't be keeping the Xbox. Do I have to buy...
  6. Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018: So I decided I wanted to redownload sea of thieves, but when I go to redownload it, it just asks me to repurchase as if I havent owned it before. I even went into my payment and billing history...
  7. Alr Ive bought minecraft 2-3 times now I go to sign in and it says i have to REPURCHASE it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alr Ive bought minecraft 2-3 times now I go to sign in and it says i have to REPURCHASE it...: [img] [img] b610e6c2-802e-4abc-bef2-c23a6c07ed92
  8. Why do I have to repurchase already bought games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to repurchase already bought games?: So I bought Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga a while ago, I think around December. Today I wanted to redownload jt just to see that I have to re buy it. I’m wondering why this would be, and I...
  9. Do you have to repurchase games for Xbox series X that you purchased for Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to repurchase games for Xbox series X that you purchased for Xbox series S?: I have had an Xbox Series S for a while, and have bought a lot of physical copies of games for it. I recently got an Xbox Series X, and I want to know if I need to repurchase these games or can I...
  10. Games on disc. Do I need to repurchase digital versions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on disc. Do I need to repurchase digital versions?: Most of my games are physical on disc. If I purchase a new console that doesn't have a disc drive, can I download my current games to it, or will I need to repurchase the digital versions?...