Reports

Discus and support Reports in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone from xbox one community is trying to ban me.He reports me from different accounts.Please help,what i have to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniil13OMG, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Daniil13OMG
    Daniil13OMG Guest

Reports

Someone from xbox one community is trying to ban me.He reports me from different accounts.Please help,what i have to do?

:)

Daniil13OMG, Oct 17, 2017
  2. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

Please don't use the forums to call out others.

File a complaint via console, block communication and move on.

The Cthulhu, Oct 17, 2017
  3. TACTIC VIRUS
    TACTIC VIRUS Guest

Yeah I was just wondering how can i report a player Online. This Player was being very Very Racist and just Messed up my fun time when i was playing Mw3. He was making fun of my kind. Saying very harsh things about my kind and was just a very neggative racist
    person online and i Just wanted to report him. His gamertag is [Mod Removed] So if anyone is in a lobby with him, he is a racist person.

TACTIC VIRUS, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Reports

Be aware that just because someone reports you does not mean you will get an enforcement action against you. All Reports are investigated thoroughly by the enforcement team and if you have not done anything to violate the code of conduct or Terms of Use
    nothing will happen.

Here is a link to the code of conduct for you to review https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct Also I would check out the Stay Safe link too on that page.

Basic rule, never retaliate against a player. Never respond back to threats, block the player and report if they violated the code of conduct. They do not need to violate the code of conduct for you to block them, you can block them if you have no desire
    to play with them.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  5. mudd1280 Win User

reporting

sorry but Ive got to say this AirborneB375 your right you can report people til your face is blue. this is a way of thinking that your doing something. I just played in this MW3 Clan Op and this kid and three of his friend lagged the game out so bad that
    me and my friends could not kill him. Then when I called Him out in the lobby he procceds to tell me that hes been banned and reset before and that he don't care he will just go get another XBL account and be back on the next day. All of the messages are
    in my INBOX if you want to look at them. Please feel free to. I want some one to look. And then before he tells me hes been banned and reset he sends me an ungodly amount of party invites and game invites. This is the type of thing that make me want to
    brake my console and throw it out in the street. All because we have people who are allowed to play with out ANY consequences. If your going to ban people make a piont of doing it to the max with some and let every one know so that the next people that want
    to cheat or use the system for a hate speech that you guys dont put up with it.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

reporting

The basic rule for staying safe is to never respond to message that are trying to get you to violate the code, Report and Block the player.
  7. onyxishere Win User

reporting

Sorry to hear it. The PET (Policy Enforcement Team) investigate all claims made by players. So long as you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.
  8. xINCHES Win User

Reporting...

I don't cheat so I'm not to worried about eh reporting... I am curious if XBOXlive has a list of good players that are reported all the time. Maybe i can post it on my teams website with our names highlighted.
  9. UnderRatedBoss Win User

Sorry for the name and shame but his gamertag is [Mod Removed]. Thanks guys, Hopefully this creep get his sentence to a banned console.
Thema:

Reports

1. Reports - Similar Threads - Reports

2. How to Avoid getting reported from players

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Avoid getting reported from players: I have a question . How do I avoid players on reporting me do I don’t talk to anyone or do I just play with my friends or by my self because I don’t want to get anymore enforcement actions on my...
  3. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

in XboX Insiders
    UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.: So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users (primary account can play only locally you...
  4. I accidentally reported my friend. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally reported my friend. What do I do?: Today I accidentally reported my friend when I meant to report someone else. Now he is banned for up to two weeks. Is there any solution to this or will he have to stay banned?...
  5. I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report myxbox stolen and see if it can be located via the internet: My xbox was stolen how do I report it to xbox and can they locate it via the internet? 218d9061-037c-41a7-8ac5-0b1025e818c6
  6. How do I report people from Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report people from Xbox?: So I have been reporting some players that cheat but there is one problem. Whenever I go to a certain profile I can’t report that player. I have tried so many times but it came up with an error...
  7. policing the community preventing false reports, and recording evidence of griefers and cheats.

in XboX Insiders
    policing the community preventing false reports, and recording evidence of griefers and cheats.: if insiders can report problems by submitted clips. Then surely we can report griefing players and cheaters in the same way to enforcement. The 'evidence' can be seen and appropriate action taken....
  8. Why is it players reported for cheating never seem to get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it players reported for cheating never seem to get banned: Division 1 and 2 on xbox ...why do people that have been reported by multiple players on said games never seem to be banned even when its obvious they are cheating ...I.e mouse and keyboard...
  9. How do I report a player who continues to harass me? I’m player on PVE.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I report a player who continues to harass me? I’m player on PVE.: I made the mistake of letting a non team player, destructive and using up all our resources without replacing. Killed one of our Dino’s and almost another. He was in our tribe for1 real life day....
  10. Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word: This needs to end cpt bonz doesnt bother anyone helps everybody out this reporting him needs to end and end now 1711bc89-c2d1-4114-877d-f0e0e500c25d