Reports

Discus and support Reports in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone from xbox one community is trying to ban me.He reports me from different accounts.Please help,what i have to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniil13OMG, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Daniil13OMG
    Daniil13OMG Guest

Reports

Someone from xbox one community is trying to ban me.He reports me from different accounts.Please help,what i have to do?

:)

Daniil13OMG, Oct 17, 2017
  2. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

Please don't use the forums to call out others.

File a complaint via console, block communication and move on.

The Cthulhu, Oct 17, 2017
  3. TACTIC VIRUS
    TACTIC VIRUS Guest

Yeah I was just wondering how can i report a player Online. This Player was being very Very Racist and just Messed up my fun time when i was playing Mw3. He was making fun of my kind. Saying very harsh things about my kind and was just a very neggative racist
    person online and i Just wanted to report him. His gamertag is [Mod Removed] So if anyone is in a lobby with him, he is a racist person.

TACTIC VIRUS, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Reports

Be aware that just because someone reports you does not mean you will get an enforcement action against you. All Reports are investigated thoroughly by the enforcement team and if you have not done anything to violate the code of conduct or Terms of Use
    nothing will happen.

Here is a link to the code of conduct for you to review https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct Also I would check out the Stay Safe link too on that page.

Basic rule, never retaliate against a player. Never respond back to threats, block the player and report if they violated the code of conduct. They do not need to violate the code of conduct for you to block them, you can block them if you have no desire
    to play with them.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  5. mudd1280 Win User

reporting

sorry but Ive got to say this AirborneB375 your right you can report people til your face is blue. this is a way of thinking that your doing something. I just played in this MW3 Clan Op and this kid and three of his friend lagged the game out so bad that
    me and my friends could not kill him. Then when I called Him out in the lobby he procceds to tell me that hes been banned and reset before and that he don't care he will just go get another XBL account and be back on the next day. All of the messages are
    in my INBOX if you want to look at them. Please feel free to. I want some one to look. And then before he tells me hes been banned and reset he sends me an ungodly amount of party invites and game invites. This is the type of thing that make me want to
    brake my console and throw it out in the street. All because we have people who are allowed to play with out ANY consequences. If your going to ban people make a piont of doing it to the max with some and let every one know so that the next people that want
    to cheat or use the system for a hate speech that you guys dont put up with it.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

reporting

The basic rule for staying safe is to never respond to message that are trying to get you to violate the code, Report and Block the player.
  7. onyxishere Win User

reporting

Sorry to hear it. The PET (Policy Enforcement Team) investigate all claims made by players. So long as you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.
  8. xINCHES Win User

Reporting...

I don't cheat so I'm not to worried about eh reporting... I am curious if XBOXlive has a list of good players that are reported all the time. Maybe i can post it on my teams website with our names highlighted.
  9. UnderRatedBoss Win User

Sorry for the name and shame but his gamertag is [Mod Removed]. Thanks guys, Hopefully this creep get his sentence to a banned console.
Thema:

Reports

1. Reports - Similar Threads - Reports

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  8. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  9. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  10. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...