Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

Discus and support Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZoeS17, Nov 26, 2019.

  1. /u/ZoeS17
    /u/ZoeS17 Guest

    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket


    How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal thingy?

    submitted by /u/ZoeS17
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ZoeS17, Nov 26, 2019
    #1
  2. Zcrisis2 Win User

    mixer sound overlap

    Hi, I've had the same issue.

    The only way I could get this to stop happening was to quit out of the App from the dashboard, then launch another app/game then go back to the Mixer App.

    I know this is not ideal but it is the only method I have found to work, also report this bug on the Mixer website via the following link: https://mixer.com/contact this should help get this bug squished.
  3. AridLizard Win User

    Broadcasting issues

    I've heard that Mixer is aware of this problem with webcams, but you should file a bug report with Mixer anyway as the more data they have the better their chance of finding the cause
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Online status

    Probably is a bug within the app.

    Nadir, could you report this on the reviews of the app on the store of your phone? Since the developers constantly check the reviews out for any reported bugs.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 Crash in the Mountains

  6. Real Dangerr Win User

    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

    It may take awhile cor that to process. Just put in a ticket for a bug and a report for the issue.
Thema:

Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

Loading...
  1. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket - Similar Threads - Reports Inisder App

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...