Reports for no reason

Discus and support Reports for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep being reported all year for no reason at all, I’m being targeted and harassed constantly, yet I don’t join party’s or message or retaliate but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kinkychicken420, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Reports for no reason

I keep being reported all year for no reason at all, I’m being targeted and harassed constantly, yet I don’t join party’s or message or retaliate but I’m always being banned. Every month this year I have been banned for no reason!

:)

kinkychicken420, Oct 19, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    report for no reason

We don't have to do anything with XBLPET, please be more careful with your posts in the forums.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 19, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    report for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com

A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many
    complaints. This is completely untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

OK Fowl, Oct 19, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Reports for no reason

Stop breaking the rules then

It doesn't matter how many reports you get they don't affect your enforcement thats a myth long busted

Any false report gets trashbined and spammed false.reports get the user suspended

You might want to check your actual enforcement to.see what you were suspended for

Trashtalking is allowed within limitations and no he started it is not a valid excuse

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    MMulriple suspension eill.only end badly for you when you have a problem admit your mistake and fix it don't blame others for.reporting your bad behavioue

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  6. actually you can still get banned from false reports when lazy people view the ticket

PilarMERCENARY, Oct 19, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Nope sorry to say nope

It is reviewed multiple.times by different people

I don't suggest you read youtube or forums as it's never fact

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Reports for no reason

Actually,no you can't.Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  9. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

Reported for no reason

Hi! You would need to head over to the following link, select the action and you will see what's going on. If you think it was in error, select the action and you can submit for Case Review:
    Enforcement Profile
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Reported for no reason

No one can "unreport" you. Doesn't matter is someone reports you for no reason,all reports are investigated so you will only receive enforcement action on your account if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

In fact anyone found abusing the reporting system risks being suspended themselves.

There is no way to stop false reporting but like I said,if you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Reported for no reason.

Op isn't suspended or banned so can't file for a case review.That was not what they were asking.

Any report filed is investigated so you will not get "falsely banned"
  12. Dadwhite Win User

Reported for no reason.

13. Daft Badger Win User

Reports for no reason

Stop breaking the rules then

It doesn't matter how many reports you get they don't affect your enforcement thats a myth long busted

Any false report gets trashbined and spammed false.reports get the user suspended

You might want to check your actual enforcement to.see what you were suspended for

Trashtalking is allowed within limitations and no he started it is not a valid excuse

actually you can still get banned from false reports when lazy people view the ticket
    Actually,no you can't.Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.
Thema:

Reports for no reason

1. Reports for no reason - Similar Threads - Reports reason

2. I got reported for a weird reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got reported for a weird reason: Bro jumped in my xbox messages after playing a game of brawlhalla. He wanted a rematch and i don't know how to block someone. I kept telling him chill leave me alone and i snapped eventually and...
  3. I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...: Some kid on dead by daylight got salty 60d0352d-2536-49db-aacc-a6824514b3e7
  4. This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be...: He falsely reported me he put for the reason the b word then the a word is gamertag is Ninja idk his hashtag but he has a gamer pick with a anamie pick its got a black guy with black hair with...
  5. Being reported for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being reported for no reason: After being an xbox user for multiple years, I’ve just recieved my second ban only two weeks apart from the first one. I feel like im being randomly targeted as the reasoning for the bans are [mod...
  6. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  7. I keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a Xbox mic suppension for. No reason cause everyone keeps spam reporting me...: EVERYONE LOVES TO BULLY ME AND SPAM REPORT ME AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS AND MY MIC SUPPENSION IS UNTIL MU BIRTHDAY IM ABOUT TO CRY b7a8d5c6-03b4-4956-9376-2af028b14970
  8. How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...: I want to know how to get out of it so please microsoft help me and keep the work up microsoft Best console since the xbox 360 days. :) 2576a615-7d51-4183-b497-dc7acc82386a
  9. Reported for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reported for no reason: I got reported for no reason playing 2k please unban me 66e2706e-02ec-43e7-ab4b-6f023e1d91c6
  10. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason: So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4 ea8fdc3a-03a7-4120-a615-8b3e002d9020