Reports for no reason

Discus and support Reports for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep being reported all year for no reason at all, I’m being targeted and harassed constantly, yet I don’t join party’s or message or retaliate but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kinkychicken420, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Reports for no reason

I keep being reported all year for no reason at all, I’m being targeted and harassed constantly, yet I don’t join party’s or message or retaliate but I’m always being banned. Every month this year I have been banned for no reason!

:)

kinkychicken420, Oct 19, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    report for no reason

We don't have to do anything with XBLPET, please be more careful with your posts in the forums.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 19, 2017
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    report for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com

A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many
    complaints. This is completely untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

OK Fowl, Oct 19, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Reports for no reason

Stop breaking the rules then

It doesn't matter how many reports you get they don't affect your enforcement thats a myth long busted

Any false report gets trashbined and spammed false.reports get the user suspended

You might want to check your actual enforcement to.see what you were suspended for

Trashtalking is allowed within limitations and no he started it is not a valid excuse

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    MMulriple suspension eill.only end badly for you when you have a problem admit your mistake and fix it don't blame others for.reporting your bad behavioue

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  6. actually you can still get banned from false reports when lazy people view the ticket

PilarMERCENARY, Oct 19, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Nope sorry to say nope

It is reviewed multiple.times by different people

I don't suggest you read youtube or forums as it's never fact

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Reports for no reason

Actually,no you can't.Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  9. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

Reported for no reason

Hi! You would need to head over to the following link, select the action and you will see what's going on. If you think it was in error, select the action and you can submit for Case Review:
    Enforcement Profile
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Reported for no reason

No one can "unreport" you. Doesn't matter is someone reports you for no reason,all reports are investigated so you will only receive enforcement action on your account if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

In fact anyone found abusing the reporting system risks being suspended themselves.

There is no way to stop false reporting but like I said,if you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Reported for no reason.

Op isn't suspended or banned so can't file for a case review.That was not what they were asking.

Any report filed is investigated so you will not get "falsely banned"
  12. Dadwhite Win User

Reported for no reason.

13. Daft Badger Win User

Reports for no reason

Stop breaking the rules then

It doesn't matter how many reports you get they don't affect your enforcement thats a myth long busted

Any false report gets trashbined and spammed false.reports get the user suspended

You might want to check your actual enforcement to.see what you were suspended for

Trashtalking is allowed within limitations and no he started it is not a valid excuse

actually you can still get banned from false reports when lazy people view the ticket
    Actually,no you can't.Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.
Thema:

Reports for no reason

1. Reports for no reason - Similar Threads - Reports reason

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Xbox won't take action on a report I made even though there was no reason not to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't take action on a report I made even though there was no reason not to: I report multiple messages someone sent me where they are calling me (mod removed) or slow and each time xbox says that action cannot be taken, even a (mod removed) would know that they can take...
  5. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  6. People on gta5 report me for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    People on gta5 report me for no reason: My account is saying avoid me and i haven't done nothing wrong i play the game of GTA5 online like everyone else does to make money i take others products and they get mad and they want to kill me...
  7. Can you get banned from Xbox Live privileges if people file complaints(report) for no reason ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get banned from Xbox Live privileges if people file complaints(report) for no reason ...: I have received about three communication bans, and I believe most of them are my fault. I don't usually get angry at people and send them hate messages, but when I do, I get banned almost...
  8. report for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    report for no reason: so I was playing rainbow six siege and this guy on my team reported me for behaviour. He was making noises which was distracting other teammates. He almost tried to kill me. And yet he reported me...
  9. Is this a legitamte reason to report?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this a legitamte reason to report?: If someone is playing a character I don't like on my team, and they aren't in chat, is that enough grounds to report them? fed732a9-80b5-4450-a096-c7a8855b430f
  10. Someone is telling people to report me for no reason what so ever .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is telling people to report me for no reason what so ever .: I was playing a game with my friends. And I got a message I clicked to read it but accidentally hit block . Which caused me to remove friend . He got mad apparently and told a bunch of mine and...