Reporting system is broken or just stupid.

Discus and support Reporting system is broken or just stupid. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing on rainbow six siege and there was a guy who team killed for fun out of nowhere and pretty much was trolling around. And I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrashSoldier X, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Reporting system is broken or just stupid.

So I was playing on rainbow six siege and there was a guy who team killed for fun out of nowhere and pretty much was trolling around. And I get suspended for getting a voice communication for one message where I bet he does this all the time. And honestly
    the way xbox takes action on people for this stuff is honestly just stupid. I bet he gets no punishment whatsoever, but I get suspended for something he was doing. And not only that but xbox has no contact or support for this stuff so I just think it's stupid.
    Also the suspension is for more than 24 hours i find ridiculous and stupid for something honestly i did once. No wonder there are so many toxic players running amok since no actions are being taken against them instead against people who say only one cuss
    word in their message.

:)

CrashSoldier X, Nov 22, 2017
  2. Reputation Status

im fed up of this stupid system i have done nothing wrong and my rep is avoid me, which means i can't play my favourite game overwatch this is so stupid i pay all this money to have a broken system

xNUCLEARxTIGERx, Nov 22, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    The Xbox One Reporting/Blocking System Is BROKEN

I don't think that this will solve anything regarding the "avoid issue" yet you can add your suggestion at the feedback site: https://xbox.uservoice.com/

M3tal Daz3, Nov 22, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You are responsible for your actions in xbox live not those of others. I suggest you to use this 24 hrs ban to reflect on your behavior.

If you have suggestions on how to better the service: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

M3tal Daz3, Nov 22, 2017
  5. yet i bet no actions are gonna be taken against the other guy who goes around trolling. I hardly see those actions get any actions taken against them. I hardly ever find this reporting system fair, but it's whatever at this point.

CrashSoldier X, Nov 1, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You are responsible for your actions in xbox live not those of others. I suggest you to use this 24 hrs ban to reflect on your behavior.

If you have suggestions on how to better the service: https://xbox.uservoice.com
  7. CrashSoldier X Win User

If you have suggestions on how to better the service: https://xbox.uservoice.com
    yet i bet no actions are gonna be taken against the other guy who goes around trolling. I hardly see those actions get any actions taken against them. I hardly ever find this reporting system fair, but it's whatever at this point.
  8. Smwutches Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!
  10. fartmasternuts Win User

Why is the report system so stupid?

I’ve done all that and of course since the person didn’t say exactly “I’m gonna rape you” xbox doesn’t give a ****, since bots review reports, if a real person looked at reports I’m pretty sure the accused would also get banned, it just doesn’t help that the “ambassadors” give out bot **** responses too, I just wish a real person would respond, but instead I get a bot that copies and pastes the same information that you get in the email another automated bot sends out after you get banned. **** corporations.
Thema:

1. Reporting system is broken or just stupid. - Similar Threads - Reporting system broken

2. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  3. Your report system is a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Your report system is a joke: Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's...
  4. Xbox's report system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox's report system: Ive had this dude spam messaging me for over an hour calling me a [mod removed], No good racist white guy, grrmanphobic, etc and I reported these messages only to be met a split second lager with...
  5. Xbox live report system broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live report system broken: Hey everyone, i was playing xbox earlier when a guy that i beat in a nba2k match started trash talking me, such as saying things like I’m fat, smelly, nerd and useless etc. So i have reported...
  6. Toxic players and broken report system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toxic players and broken report system: The report system is broken. I have the ability to message whoever I want but If offend them in anyway I get reported and have the phantom enforcment team throw bans on me. It would make sense if...
  7. REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN: I was suspended from using anything to communicate just because 3 people reported me. After a match if R6S, I flipped out at someone for team killing me, and they all 3 began harrasing me to the...
  8. Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation System Broken (Five Weeks with one Report): It is approaching my sixth week on Avoid me and playing games almost every day to raise my percentage or whatever has rendered ineffective. I have received one unsportsmanlike report in five weeks...
  9. Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.: In need of an ambassador to review my account, for the second time i've been reported for something I literally can't do, I'll take full blame for the first enforcement for communications but i...
  10. Xbox report and ban system is broken!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox report and ban system is broken!!: Im getting really fed up with all these communication bans! Xbox! 8 Yr old kids have figured out how to use and abuse your garbage report system! This is the 3rd time in two months this happened...