ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time
Discus and support ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I believe the report system on Xbox Live should exclude the "Quit Early" option because the video game logs or most games show on screen "Player quit"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Favorite me��Add to��Home, Mar 24, 2021.
Thema:
ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time
Loading...
-
ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time - Similar Threads - ReportiNg quittiNg early
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting
in XboX InsidersRegression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments] -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Possible fraudulent reporter and "quitting early" scenario frauder, what to do?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialPossible fraudulent reporter and "quitting early" scenario frauder, what to do?: I recently have had an encounter with someone on a game who claims I ragequit in the middle of a match (Game was Dragon Ball Sparking 0). I always record disconnects so have proof otherwise. I...