Reporting generic game issues. (Reorder)

Discus and support Reporting generic game issues. (Reorder) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When reporting a problem in the category of "Games" the subcategories should list all the generic issues 1st before your game library so you don't have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/crazyerchris, Aug 29, 2020.

  1. Reporting generic game issues. (Reorder)


    When reporting a problem in the category of "Games" the subcategories should list all the generic issues 1st before your game library so you don't have to hunt for them.

    So things like Installation, Language and Translation, Xbox gold issues, etc should be sorted before your entire game library.

    submitted by /u/crazyerchris
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/crazyerchris, Aug 29, 2020
    #1
  2. DiggsDuggs18 Win User

    I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .

    The date the game is coming out changed, you can just reorder it.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though it already is

    This seems to be a general issue with that game for pc. Just report this issue from xbox app and wait for a solution.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    The Outer Worlds wont launch on One X

    This seems to be a general issue with that game for pc. Just report this issue from xbox app and wait for a solution
  5. BrokenFattHardy Win User

    I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .

    It didn't get cancelled. The release date was changed. All you need to do is reorder the game.
  6. x Cerealbox x Win User

    Change of address for Xbox one preorder

    I had to cancel and reorder.
Thema:

Reporting generic game issues. (Reorder)

Loading...
  1. Reporting generic game issues. (Reorder) - Similar Threads - Reporting generic game

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...