Reporting Bots
Discus and support Reporting Bots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a proper way (by which a specific option) to report these bots with 0 gamerscore with stuff like, "follow for nudes", "find me on (dating site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leo Ascendent, May 16, 2019.
Thema:
Reporting Bots
Loading...
-
Reporting Bots - Similar Threads - Reporting Bots
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Mass botting/reporting
in XBoX AccessibilityMass botting/reporting: Please help, my account is being botted with followers and he said that they’re all mass reporting me right now and in 3 days I’ll be banned someone please help me he has sent 4000 of them and... -
How to report hacks from discord bots?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow to report hacks from discord bots?: There has been a bot on discord I saw on YouTube that allows scammers to rig how many views their posts get and followers. There is also a hack that prevents them from being banned. Over the past... -
Discord mass report bot
in XBoX AccessibilityDiscord mass report bot: I was just threatened and sent a photo of a discord box mass reporting my account can I get banned for this? 59216750-d095-4805-94fa-54f8ecfec96d -
How do you report bot accounts?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do you report bot accounts?: I host a private Minecraft server. Whitelist is turned on thankfully. But I've recently been getting spammed with log in attempts (every 20 seconds for hours on end). I was thinking with the... -
Can we get a report option for spam/bot accounts?
in XboX InsidersCan we get a report option for spam/bot accounts?: I keep getting spam/bot accounts randomly adding me as a friend. I block them but there is no way to report the account as spam/bot accounts. Any way we can get that report option? submitted by...