Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub

Discus and support Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I Reported A Problem On The Xbox Insider Hub. Will My Report Be Read And Will They Reply? submitted by /u/Bearperson111 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bearperson111, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub

I Reported A Problem On The Xbox Insider Hub. Will My Report Be Read And Will They Reply?

submitted by /u/Bearperson111
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bearperson111, Dec 29, 2021
  2. PickledBell6822 Win User

Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines

3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Achievement List on XBL Problem

If you haven't already done so. I would suggest that you report the problem threw the console.

You can do this by downloading the 'Xbox Insider Hub'. The following link will explain how you go about using the 'Report
    a problem
    ' tool.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox one latest update says last updated 01/01/1601

5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Preview Member without update

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Cloud gaming

Thema:

Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub

1. Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Reporting Problem Using

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. Series X shuts down when using report a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shuts down when using report a problem: when trying to use the report a problem series x shuts down when choosing diagnostic mode for error reporting. I have tried several times same result each time. I have done both a soft and hard...
  8. When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

in XboX Insiders
    When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.: I have Xbox insider hub (legacy) and the one that was a beta for a while (the one with the black cover art). When I went to report a problem, it said that I cant use the old app and got sent to...
  9. Can I use "Report a problem" for reporting bugs in a game?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use "Report a problem" for reporting bugs in a game?: Is this an acceptable use of the feature? Say I had a bug in COD Cold War and I wanted to report it, would using this feature be a meaningful way to get the developers to see this and fix it, be...
  10. Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem: Service request number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] It has been almost two weeks and I have heard nothing back from Xbox Gaming and Apps Department and Xbox Support Department. The...