Reported yet toxic behavior on a game.
Discus and support Reported yet toxic behavior on a game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I got salty in a game and then I immediately said some harsh things to this person, but for good reason. You need to understand toxicity on Rainbow... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DERPYxN1NJA, Dec 28, 2017.
Thema:
Reported yet toxic behavior on a game.
Loading...
-
Reported yet toxic behavior on a game. - Similar Threads - Reported yet toxic
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Xbox wont unban me tho all my 6 suspensions are false i got spam reported and yet to be...
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox wont unban me tho all my 6 suspensions are false i got spam reported and yet to be...: I want a ambassador to review these suspensions Nice6419 my user 7471dcb3-484f-4685-b56e-8e60526eada3 -
How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...: I have a ridiculous time with toxic people messaging on the games I play and yet whenever I report them, they tend to be let loose. Meanwhile, myself and many, many others have issues with getting... -
Gamerpic reported unjustly yet appeal was denied.
in XBoX AccessibilityGamerpic reported unjustly yet appeal was denied.: My gamerpic was as seen below. Former president of the united states fireing a pistol while standing in front of a flag backdrop. It was reported 2 days ago and i appealed immediately. This... -
Why is it whenever I report someone for swearing at me, nothing happens to them. Yet when I...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is it whenever I report someone for swearing at me, nothing happens to them. Yet when I...: People say [Mod Removed] and all that stuff to me and they don’t get repercussions when I report them, whereas I’ll do the same and then I get comms banned. Probably just gonna switch back to...