Reported people

Discus and support Reported people in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today i played some overwatch and in my opinion, i did pretty good. After the match, i got a message from someone on my team saying i was trash and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AirborneDawn345, Jul 26, 2020.

  1. Reported people


    Today i played some overwatch and in my opinion, i did pretty good. After the match, i got a message from someone on my team saying i was trash and insulting me. I reported this person in game and on xbox live itself. Will i know if he is banned or not?

    :)
     
    AirborneDawn345, Jul 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Endgamez Win User

    Reporting People

    You could also report that to the police, or whatever is appropriate in your state/country.
  3. GiveHimTheBoot Win User

    Reporting People

    I have done that but it could take weeks before anything is done..
  4. Help i got report pl Win User

    Reported people

    Help i got report and i don't know what to do please please please please please please please please help me
  5. KindGryphon Win User

    Reported people

    If Xbox takes action on the player, you would get a message saying so.
    Not always, in fact getting a message like that is actually quite rare.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

    Reporting People

    [quote user="demetre1972"]

    [quote user="Yolo Horizon"]Im not exactly sure if this is the right place to post this... If there is a forum specifically for reporting people can someone please direct me to it? I just want report someone and see them get banned.. For anyone wondering,
    this person sent me a picture of their "private areas" via Xbox LIVE messaging.

    [/quote]

    Or if you have twitter mate take it to them trust me it will quickly get resolved

    https://twitter.com/#!/XboxSupport

    [/quote]

    Those folks only work for support, they have nothing to do with policy enforcement. That is the job of the XBL PET and as mentioned above the only way to have them take any sort of action against an offensive player is to use
    the tools on your console to file a complaint.
Thema:

Reported people

Loading...
  1. Reported people - Similar Threads - Reported

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...