Reported for not using meta

Discus and support Reported for not using meta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my account was recently reported for bad communication, and I could see that being a problem a year ago when I was quite toxic but this time this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wainwrecked140, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Reported for not using meta

So my account was recently reported for bad communication, and I could see that being a problem a year ago when I was quite toxic but this time this dude messaged me saying I was reported for "bad teamwork" and picking Sombra in Overwatch. This has been
    the first time I've been reported for the reason. I deleted the dude's message and all that because I didn't believe one person's anger wouldn't give me a punishment like that. I don't know if you guys can check past messages or look at who reported me but
    if you can I would be grateful if you could look at their messages to prove innocent. All I know is this guy was angry during a competitive match because I didn't go with the meta and he reported me for not communicating with the team whereas he was the only
    one that wasn't in game chat. He messaged me saying reported and we had a bit of an argument I admit but eventually I got fed up and stopped. I was playing Overwatch this Thursday when it was filed and the report was enforced on Friday. I already checked
    what I was suspended for and it was communication like the guy said I wasn't doing. I have talked to support, his name was Jayson R. He was very helpful and understood my situation. Thank you for your service and time.

:)

Wainwrecked140, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Schauppiyo
    Schauppiyo Guest
    Flawed rep system Avoid Me/Needs Work

Hello,

my problem is that I got reported for playing Overwatch. The only Thing I do on Xbox is playing Overwatch and a bit For Honor, but for the most time I play OW. Now I sometimes get reported for "playing a non meta hero" or "not selecting the hero somebody
    wants me to play". And her is my problem. The People report me for throwing games or playing bad cause they think my selection does not fit in their favour. I'm using the variety the game Overwatch is offering with his heroes but what can I do if i am getting
    reported for this issue? Even Blizzard itself says in their own report-system that "playing a non-meta hero is NOT bad teamplay". But what can I do, if People continue to report me for false Things like this. I even get reported for cheating cause I play McCree
    with good accuracy.

Now my rep fell without any reason only because of false reports and I cant play OW, because I am using everything that the game offers?

This is not fair. The reports are just made cause People think that I Am not doing what they want and this is clearly not the Background of this system. I am put in this rep with People that really have bad behaviour but I am just playing Overwatch. It's
    unfair that I get reported for useless issues that don't even fit in the report category cause I am not refusing teamplay or throwing games.

I wish that my issue is addressed and my bad rep is removed, cause it's not my fault.

Schauppiyo, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Schauppiyo
    Schauppiyo Guest
    Flawed Reputation System Avoid Me/Needs Work

Hello,

my problem is that I got reported for playing Overwatch. The only Thing I do on Xbox is playing Overwatch and a bit For Honor, but for the most time I play OW. Now I sometimes get reported for "playing a non meta hero" or "not selecting the hero somebody
    wants me to play". And her is my problem. The People report me for throwing games or playing bad cause they think my selection does not fit in their favour. I'm using the variety the game Overwatch is offering with his heroes but what can I do if i am getting
    reported for this issue? Even Blizzard itself says in their own report-system that "playing a non-meta hero is NOT bad teamplay". But what can I do, if People continue to report me for false Things like this. I even get reported for cheating cause I play McCree
    with good accuracy.

Now my rep fell without any reason only because of false reports and I cant play OW, because I am using everything that the game offers?

This is not fair. The reports are just made cause People think that I Am not doing what they want and this is clearly not the Background of this system. I am put in this rep with People that really have bad behaviour but I am just playing Overwatch. It's
    unfair that I get reported for useless issues that don't even fit in the report category cause I am not refusing teamplay or throwing games.

I wish that my issue is addressed and my bad rep is removed, cause it's not my fault.

Schauppiyo, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Buy Only the part of the game you want.

Can only imagine the meta game in KI Xbox one. From a dev who can't even get a meta score above 7.5

Nice blind hope you got there.
  7. Albert X Win User

When did Xbox Live get so soft?

I play the Division 2 and I get people upset for builds that I worked hard to obtain by grinding. Then you kill them in PvP and they get mad for having a broken meta build. So I get messaged routinely, but I just ignore, report and block.
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

How do I upload hdr recordings to YouTube

Not really a new rendering but an Editing of the meta.
  9. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Ok , those you have Ryse?.. Is it as bad as they say ?

A 61 Meta Score is not all that bad...
Thema:

1. Reported for not using meta - Similar Threads - Reported using meta

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...: I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of...
  4. Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...: I have 8 day suspension for bad language on chat but the person who reported me was using the same language as me and my a appeal was denied. d9a6386c-652a-4769-8a78-eab45d4f79e5
  5. So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people?

in XboX Insiders
    So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people?: Why not just make it a standard feature? This makes no sense to me…. It’s been high requested…. submitted by /u/Electronic-Advisor37 [link] [comments]
  6. Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.: I have been receiving emails from XBOX (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) using my email address for user "GoldHoney363881"but I do not own an XBOX or have an XBOX...
  7. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...
  8. Series X shuts down when using report a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shuts down when using report a problem: when trying to use the report a problem series x shuts down when choosing diagnostic mode for error reporting. I have tried several times same result each time. I have done both a soft and hard...
  9. why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...: "GTA➕ subscription is only any good for newer players, the biggest majority of give aways most players already own Businesses etc. Even cars like the car this week will end up on the podium at...
  10. How are you supposed to properly report people who use tricks to bypass the swear filter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are you supposed to properly report people who use tricks to bypass the swear filter?: Hello, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this. I don't typically do this sort of thing, but I've been getting all sorts of confused about how I'm supposed to deal with this situation...