Reported for no reason wht?

Discus and support Reported for no reason wht? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whos tired of kids that dont like you reporting for no reason and getting away with it? 3d5c5f50-8fd8-4841-b4b6-e710f030b5c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FredzterOP12, Mar 6, 2023.

1. FredzterOP12
    FredzterOP12 Guest

Whos tired of kids that dont like you reporting for no reason and getting away with it?

:)

FredzterOP12, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

Luckily for players, false reports are harmless and cannot enforce any violations. However, each report is investigated, and if the enforcement team verifies the community standards had been violated, only then will enforcement be made.
  3. Dan Hurt 85 Win User

How does one delete a controller/accessory?

The Toggle selector is flipped from wht the screen shows vs wht the physical controller has selected.
  4. Khronokai Win User

Whts this gun??

You just described about every other torgue AR.
  5. Major Pain ITB Win User

Official game feeds

Wht didnt i think of that? (Really)
  6. LastLoneLeader Win User

Reach Servers Down

servers are down? wht halloween madness is this?
Thema:

1. Reported for no reason wht? - Similar Threads - Reported reason wht

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Xbox won't take action on a report I made even though there was no reason not to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't take action on a report I made even though there was no reason not to: I report multiple messages someone sent me where they are calling me (mod removed) or slow and each time xbox says that action cannot be taken, even a (mod removed) would know that they can take...
  5. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  6. People on gta5 report me for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    People on gta5 report me for no reason: My account is saying avoid me and i haven't done nothing wrong i play the game of GTA5 online like everyone else does to make money i take others products and they get mad and they want to kill me...
  7. Can you get banned from Xbox Live privileges if people file complaints(report) for no reason ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get banned from Xbox Live privileges if people file complaints(report) for no reason ...: I have received about three communication bans, and I believe most of them are my fault. I don't usually get angry at people and send them hate messages, but when I do, I get banned almost...
  8. report for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    report for no reason: so I was playing rainbow six siege and this guy on my team reported me for behaviour. He was making noises which was distracting other teammates. He almost tried to kill me. And yet he reported me...
  9. Is this a legitamte reason to report?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this a legitamte reason to report?: If someone is playing a character I don't like on my team, and they aren't in chat, is that enough grounds to report them? fed732a9-80b5-4450-a096-c7a8855b430f
  10. Someone is telling people to report me for no reason what so ever .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is telling people to report me for no reason what so ever .: I was playing a game with my friends. And I got a message I clicked to read it but accidentally hit block . Which caused me to remove friend . He got mad apparently and told a bunch of mine and...