Reported a hacker and got suspended

Discus and support Reported a hacker and got suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reported a hacker in GTA V online he had some sort of God mode and you could only see half of his body and he didn't show up on the maps. I messaged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by drakekochjenkins, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Reported a hacker and got suspended

I reported a hacker in GTA V online he had some sort of God mode and you could only see half of his body and he didn't show up on the maps. I messaged him saying leave us alone or I'll report you and he responded with your reported to and then deleted my message and suddenly I couldn't access anything with multiplayer due to a suspension so what do I do I have videos and screenshots?

:)

drakekochjenkins, Jul 1, 2022
  2. drakekochjenkins Win User

I got suspended almost immediately after i said that to the guy. I was currently in multiplayer. I attempted to invite the guy i was in a party with

To tell him he was hacking lets switch severs. No more then mac 5 minutes eloped and again i have multiple recodings... ( i play RP games a lot..i know to clip everything)

I ended finding out the reason was for like abusive language to a minor..

I never once cussed or said anything abusive... And never did the guy even respond verbally or in text to what i said.

Also why the heck is it in Microsoft policy.. A suspend able offense for telling someone your reporting them.

Although i admit it was dumb to yell him that which probably caused him report me. I get its supposed to be anonymous.. But that's my right to speech. What i said was not offensive in anyway. Its intent was to get someone who violation Microsoft terms .... And affect other players..

And even when i did report him he wasn't affected.. The Dude has Clips on his own wall of them hacking?.. Yet Microsoft dies nothing about this???

I know he's bern reported prior because they're were comments on them too!

Yet how can someone report a play and they get consequences with no evidence??? And get band fir abusive language to a minor?
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

Suspensions don't work that fast. If you got suspended it's probably for something else. The minute you report someone it takes a while before a judgement. It doesn't get reviewed seconds after the report. Go to the enforcement site or check your email for why you got suspended.
  4. RHR cats Win User

reports are supposed to be anonymous people are not supposed to know that you have reported them to tell them that you have done so is against Microsoft's code of conduct and is probably the reason for the suspension

Go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home for more information
  5. Humblez1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Chat Suspension

So i got suspension, for say “[Mod Removed]” (i said the word but instead of the u i put 4) and it was because there was a hacker, and i said it many times to different hackers, only hackers, how long will i be suspended?
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Got suspended for exposing a hacker

Hey there :)

you can contact the enforcement team
    here!

If you report a gamer about cheating, they will check and a suspension will come!

Next time don't text to this kind of gamer, cause they will report you... And then you can get suspended in communication ;)

Hope you solve easly

Bye
Thema:

1. Reported a hacker and got suspended - Similar Threads - Reported hacker got

2. I want to report a Hacker

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report a Hacker: So this has been the second time I've been hacked on Microsoft, as soon as I realized i changed my password and everything, i saw the IP and the location of where the hacker accessed my account i...
  3. How can I report a hacker to take their account down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I report a hacker to take their account down?: Recently I was hacked and my Xbox account got taken over to someone elses email, so I had to remake my account using my old email and Microsoft cannot retrieve it for me. At the least I would like...
  4. Hacker report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker report: Hi, this is me, TrueMeow1995, on Xbox Live. I've met someone who has been THREATENING to MURDER ME if I don't give my pass to him. This guy is called [mod removed], his hacker group consists of:...
  5. How to report a hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to report a hacker: I was threatened and my router was hacked To the point my internet did not work. NO more how i do report this user and i have the messages and his gt 169dcf9e-9b1e-47d7-9d48-1f03efb9785b
  6. Hacker Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Report: Hello my name is [mod removed] my gamertag is misfitsgamer998. i would like to report a hacker his gamertag is [mod removed] he sent me an ip Address and knows where i live he deleted the ip...
  7. How to report a hacker so something actually happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report a hacker so something actually happens: For the past several weeks in Halo MCC, a player with the gamertag [mod removed] has been DDoS hitting players offline. Me multiple times. Many people have reported him with no results. No phone...
  8. How to report a hacker WITH evidence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to report a hacker WITH evidence.: I have a game clip of a hacker, walling and aimbotting in Rainbow Six Siege, is there anywhere to send it? 06a49bcd-f0be-48dc-85ac-c7f9254a499c
  9. Reportar un hacker -[Translation - Report a hacker]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reportar un hacker -[Translation - Report a hacker]: Hola Microsoft, quiero presentar una queja acerca de un hacker de Mincraft y aunque no sepa casi nada sobre el les puedo dar algunos detalles, su nombre es "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]" y...
  10. Report Hacker!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report Hacker!: I had no clue where to post this but this guy pulled my ip address and me and my friend were just playing a game of grand theft auto 5 and just like that he removed my report from him and he...