Report purchases [Translate] الابلاغ عن عمليات شراء

Discus and support Report purchases [Translate] الابلاغ عن عمليات شراء in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; السلام عليكم يوجد عمليات شراء من MICROSOFT*CONSOLE 3 M ولا يوجد اشتراكات نشطة او العاب تم شراءها اتمنى من الدعم الفني التواصل معي باسرع وقت مع... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jun Sahari, Nov 9, 2019.

  1. Jun Sahari
    Jun Sahari Guest

    Report purchases [Translate] الابلاغ عن عمليات شراء


    السلام عليكم

    يوجد عمليات شراء من MICROSOFT*CONSOLE 3 M

    ولا يوجد اشتراكات نشطة او العاب تم شراءها

    اتمنى من الدعم الفني التواصل معي باسرع وقت

    مع العلم اني فعلت اشتراك لمده شهر فقط وبعدها قمت بالغاء الاشتراك ولحد الان يتم احتساب رسوم والاشتراك غير مفعل

    [Translate by Mod]

    THERE ARE PURCHASES FROM MICROSOFT*CONSOLE 3 M

    No active subscriptions or games purchased

    I hope the technical support will reach out to me as soon as possible.

    Knowing that I did a subscription for a month only and then I canceled the subscription and so far the fees are charged and the subscription is not activated

    :)
     
    Jun Sahari, Nov 9, 2019
    #1
  2. slackadelic Win User

    Report purchases [Translate] الابلاغ عن عمليات شراء

  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Report purchases [Translate] الابلاغ عن عمليات شراء

  4. السراب. Win User

    مشكلة في تسجيل حسابي في الاكس بوكس [Translation - Problem registering my Xbox account]

    لقد أنحلت المشكلة عن طريق دخول حسابي عن طريق الجوال والموافقة على

    الشروط

    Translation:

    The problem has been solved by entering my account via mobile and agreeing to the terms
  5. mohamedAlisaleh Win User

    Xbox home button not working

    لقد ذهبت من خلال وظائف commiunity تبحث عن حل ولكن لم يتم العثور على واحد. انها لا تعمل فقط على واحد عن بعد وأريد إصلاحه حتى أتمكن من استخدام هذا البعيد ولكن ليس لدي أي فكرة عن كيفية. إذا somone يمكن أن تساعد من شأنها أن تكون كبيرة!
    هي مشكلة الصحفة الرئيسية وكذلك الرأبط الذي انسخه لا يستجيب
  6. Tomm_A Win User

    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse

    تتم ترجمة هذه الاستجابة تلقائيا. نتيجة لذلك ، قد تكون هناك أخطاء نحوية أو صيغ غريبة.

    مرحبا حسن ثابت،



    تحياتي!



    شكرا لك على النشر في مجتمع Microsoft.



    اعتذرنا عن تجربة سيئة مع وحدة تحكم Xbox وخدمات Xbox في منطقتك. هذه ليست التجربة التي أردناها. سنكون ممتنين إذا كان بإمكانك تزويدنا بتفاصيل المشكلة التي تواجهها حتى نتمكن من مساعدتك في كيفية معالجتها بشكل صحيح أو حتى توجيهك في الاتجاه الصحيح للحصول على أفضل حل لمخاوفك. لدينا أيضا القناة المناسبة حيث يمكنك الإبلاغ عن أي مشكلة تواجهها على Xbox باستخدام تطبيق الإبلاغ عن مشكلة والذي يمكن تنزيله في Microsoft Store. للرجوع اليها ، يمكنك التحقق من هذا الرابط: تقديم ملاحظات إلى فريق Xbox | دعم إكس بوكس



    بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، لدينا أيضا قناة دعم مباشرة حيث يمكنك الحصول على مساعدة في الوقت الفعلي لقلقك. يمكنك استخدام اتصل بنا | دعم إكس بوكس.





    ونحن نتطلع إلى ردكم. يرجى إعلامنا ، إذا كان هناك أي سوء فهم أو توضيحات لوصفنا عن طريق إرسال رد إلينا.



    اخلاص

Thema:

Report purchases [Translate] الابلاغ عن عمليات شراء

Loading...
  1. Report purchases [Translate] الابلاغ عن عمليات شراء - Similar Threads - Report purchases Translate

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...