Report on me for a profile picture that didn't Breach Code of Conduct

Discus and support Report on me for a profile picture that didn't Breach Code of Conduct in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned last night for my Profile picture I can't get any responses from enforcement I went through a appeal process. The same person targeted me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PrYiNgJ Mane, Mar 22, 2023.

1. PrYiNgJ Mane
    PrYiNgJ Mane Guest

I was banned last night for my Profile picture I can't get any responses from enforcement I went through a appeal process. The same person targeted me every month for three months in a row.

Active suspensions

4 day suspension - 3 days remaining

Gamerpic

Appeal denied

Start date: 3/21/2023, 11:06 AMEnd date: 3/24/2023, 3:06 PM

Enforcement history

0 day suspension - Completed

Gamerpic

Start date: 2/7/2023, 12:01 AMEnd date: 2/7/2023, 12:01 AM

0 day suspension - Completed

Gamerpic

Start date: 1/7/2023, 10:50 AMEnd date: 1/7/2023, 10:50 AM

Who do i talk to about this?

:)

PrYiNgJ Mane, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. If you submitted a case review, all you can do is wait for their response from that. If they uphold their decision, all you can do is wait it out.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Frequent reporting

With every report the data will be send to the enforcement team and they will investigate the report. If you have not breached the code of Conduct then i would not be concerned.

Mass reporting of a individual will not get you suspended or banned. Unless the code of conduct has been breached.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Gaming

If you have not breached the Code of Conduct you should not be worried. As the Enforcement team investigates all data that is reported to see if there is a breach of the code of conduct.

Mass reporting will not get you banned or suspended.

For more information regarding this you can have a read through on the enforcement website.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/
  5. Temples99 Win User

Upload Studio enforcement (video Removed)

Every upload item should adhere with the service rules and the Code of Conduct. Every content that breaches the Code of Conduct can be deleted at anytime
    I didn't think it breached the code of conduct at all though there were no violations in it...all I want is the video back
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Combating CommBan Abuse

If any rule breaking happens in game, it is a bit hard for Microsoft to enforce the Code of Conduct on developers server.

Anything that Microsoft can monitor and investigate for example the messages, party chat etc. They can enforce any breaches of the Code of Conduct.

I have been playing games for years and have never retaliated to another person even the trolls. If i feel that the person is being rude towards me ill just ignore the messages and report them if it is breach of the Code of Conduct.
Thema:

1. Report on me for a profile picture that didn't Breach Code of Conduct - Similar Threads - Report profile picture

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  8. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  9. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  10. signalement de profil xbox *Mod Translation: Xbox profile report *

in XBoX on Consoles
    signalement de profil xbox *Mod Translation: Xbox profile report *: personne ma pirate mon compte ea sport et par la suite ma envoyer un message pour regarder mon équipe veut quoi jai répond pourquoi et la seule réponse c'est lol *Mod Translation* person my...