report older men talking to young kids

Discus and support report older men talking to young kids in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It became apparent that sickos are out there on xbox lurking around obtaining the trust of young gamers. It disturbs me as a parent how can I report... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JerimiLore, Jun 7, 2019.

  1. JerimiLore
    JerimiLore Guest

    report older men talking to young kids


    It became apparent that sickos are out there on xbox lurking around obtaining the trust of young gamers. It disturbs me as a parent how can I report and invidual doing this.

    :)
     
    JerimiLore, Jun 7, 2019
    #1
  2. Singh on fire Win User

    report older men talking to young kids

    If you want to block messages from people not on your friends list, go to account.xbox.com/Settings and change Communicate with
    voice and text to Friends only.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    report older men talking to young kids

    Hi Jerimi,

    As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    report older men talking to young kids

    I hear ya, but simply talking isn't a crime or means that the adult, Male or female is a sicko. If a child, who probably shouldn't be playing an adult game is in the same lobby as a few adults and they are talking, then what's the harm?

    Obviously if they are grooming that's wrong but I think everyone knows the difference.

    If you are worried you can report straight from your console.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    report older men talking to young kids

  6. Shadowvegas Win User

    Pay to play petition.

    [quote user="MajorParachute1"]

    Hey vegas, worry about yourself. Millions of people, men/women young/old enjoy this game. Come on in, the waters fine....

    [/quote] the "tad-pool"? no thanx. let the kiddies play in the kiddie pool. btw tough guy, you're still hiding behind a silver. lemme report you for bandodging, it's what all the cool kids do.
Thema:

report older men talking to young kids

Loading...
  1. report older men talking to young kids - Similar Threads - report older men

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...