Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

Discus and support Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mack_Oxlong, Mar 16, 2024.

  1. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.


    Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing.

    Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently redownloading the app, ill comment if it still doesnt work.

    Has anyone else had this issue and if so do u know of any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Mack_Oxlong
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Mack_Oxlong, Mar 16, 2024
    #1
  2. Rk2p Win User

    Xbox mic not working

    It's probably a fortnite issue, the only way to use game chat in fortnite is by going to voice chat in the pause menu and turning it on from there, if that doesn't work you can go to audio settings ingame and disable voice chat then re-enable it. This
    has always worked for me but if it doesn't I would report the bug to fortnite.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

    How on earth did my son's account get a communication ban?????

    Hello,

    The ONLY place that handles that is the enforcement site. We do not have access to that info as well as normal support can not access it.

    Be aware that a ban is not instant and can be from a past offense.

    These include

    Text chats via Xbox live

    Ingame chat

    Ingame voice

    Xbox live voice.

    I would suggest you check into his sent messages via his xbox *Not ingame*

    The reason a EXACT reason is not given is that the BANNED person could then go back and figure out exactly who reported them then keep up the harassment.

    The system is not automatic and has a real person checking them over. Hence why most likely this is from a earlier time and a enforcement member JUST got to it.

    Zero
  4. darkist1 Win User

    Party chat vs in game chat?

    Party chat is more private, where as ingame chat everyone in that session or within proximity of you will hear your voice, and you can hear their voices.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

    2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

    Edit on item #2

    It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  6. Ezzn Win User

    XBOX ENFORECMENT

    I agree with some of the others.. Block and Report.. ESO has a big problem with open voice chat and they are trying their best to keep the voice chats PG.. It's a two edge sword sometimes.
Thema:

Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

Loading...
  1. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared. - Similar Threads - Report ingame voice

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...