Report Forum in the future bypass the red tape
Discus and support Report Forum in the future bypass the red tape in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since most game support forums dont allow name and shame, will there ever be a forum were we can post the proof of cheaters, exploiters, etc. To the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gzowner, Mar 8, 2015.
Thema:
Report Forum in the future bypass the red tape
Loading...
-
Report Forum in the future bypass the red tape - Similar Threads - Report Forum future
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
How to report a bug on the Microsoft flight simulator forums.
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to report a bug on the Microsoft flight simulator forums.: I’ve been looking for any help regarding this online to no avail, I’ve looked on there support site but there is nothing explaining how to make a forum post or to report a bug, I simplify want to... -
Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue
in XBoX on ConsolesCan someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue: As the subject states, can someone provide a url to the forum that deals with hardware level manufacturing faults? From my previous message, the response of: "Unfortunately, Microsoft and Xbox... -
Locking forum for calling out flaws in report system?
in XBoX on ConsolesLocking forum for calling out flaws in report system?: why would they do this? Also the flaw was peiple useing multiple accounts to report or salty teams doing it then sending you messages saying enjoy the chat ban e9a2d331-204e-46a7-8e36-6c3a4023404a -
Unable to acces preview forum to report problem
in XBoX on ConsolesUnable to acces preview forum to report problem: im unable to acces to preview forum to report it keeps saying parties are blocked on my console and is offering an error code that when I check it on the error code page says its an xbox 360 error... -
Reminder: How to File a Forum Report need updating and sorting out clowns running free
in XBoX on ConsolesReminder: How to File a Forum Report need updating and sorting out clowns running free: Mods this needs sorting out your letting clowns run wild on here 494ff8f2-c8aa-4edc-bd47-fd07ebe40e41