Report(booted)
Discus and support Report(booted) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was booted by a person called [mod removed] !! Be aware i want people to report him. He is still holding me. d9453511-cbc9-44a3-8faa-d2237ffd8d74 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pXtXh, Jul 31, 2020.
Thema:
Report(booted)
Loading...
-
Report(booted) - Similar Threads - Report booted
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting
in XboX InsidersRegression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments] -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to... -
Unable to boot up a digital game or the Report a Problem app
in XBoX Games and AppsUnable to boot up a digital game or the Report a Problem app: On my Xbox One, I was trying to boot up Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (digitally owned) and received this error: 0x80070bff, which doesn't appear on the support page. So, I try to report a problem,... -
Is there any process to report a "boot" to any authorities?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there any process to report a "boot" to any authorities?: Whilst playing Siege today, a person whose name will be disclosed, was joining us for communications to play the game. This person got irritated with me and threatened if I teamkill him, he will...