Report abuse
Discus and support Report abuse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , i got some reports abuse on my account and i can't find lobbies in the multiplayer of gears of war 4 . My reputation is on avoid me since i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zYangstaZ, Jul 27, 2017.
Thema:
Report abuse
Loading...
-
Report abuse - Similar Threads - Report abuse
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Received an abusive message online and need to report it
in XBoX AccessibilityReceived an abusive message online and need to report it: Help, I’ve received an abusive offensive message on my Xbox account which has been spelled out in individual letters to avoid a ban. If I report individual letters nothing will happen. I have a... -
User [mod removed] being a nuisance abusing report system
in XBoX AccessibilityUser [mod removed] being a nuisance abusing report system: On the Lunar New Year Sale thread of the game "Wo Long Fallen Dynasty" user [mod removed] is purposely going to beloved games and inciting comtemp among players by defaming them then reporting... -
I got spammed reported on purpose by someone who abuses xbox ambassodor power and got...
in XBoX AccessibilityI got spammed reported on purpose by someone who abuses xbox ambassodor power and got...: I got banned by someone who spammed reported for something ive never said and i want to know if microsoft or anyone can do anything about it im banned till next year and all my friends think its... -
How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?: I did something wrong, I accepted the punishment, but that wasn't enough for the ambassador and her group of friends who spent the better part of a year trying to punish, humiliate, ridicule,... -
The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?
in XBoX AccessibilityThe report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...