Report A Problem repeated error messages

Discus and support Report A Problem repeated error messages in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently attempting to report an audio drop out bug on Series X only to repeatedly get the following message from Report a Problem: There’s a problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarthGaymer, May 24, 2023.

1. Report A Problem repeated error messages

Currently attempting to report an audio drop out bug on Series X only to repeatedly get the following message from Report a Problem:

There’s a problem

There was an issue with your problem report. Please close Report a Problem and try again.

OS version XBFLT2306NI\22621.4848.230517-2200

submitted by /u/DarthGaymer
    [link] [comments]

/u/DarthGaymer, May 24, 2023
  2. x DogMeat x Win User

Xbox One Cheater - Microsoft fix your reputation system

Couldn't repeated messaging be seen as harassment, and therefore a reportable offense? Fight fire with fire
  3. Cerebral Paul Win User

I was reported

In addition to what has been repeated, a lot.

If this person actually told you in a message, or said in chat, that he was going to report you via multiple accounts, report him. If it was in a message, report that specific message and give details. If it was in party chat, report the player and again,
    details. Give date and aprox time of party.
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Player Report

I have received abusing messages, but I have never received repeated messages unless I replied, report > block > move on.
  5. Skrapshak-CF5B7DCE-1 Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I saw this error today when trying to report a problem. I selected Report a Problem, and then the insider app begins to start, and then the error is thrown in a dialog that tells me to report the error....

I did it about 5 times in a row, for funsies. Each time I got the identical error message with the Report button.

There is no information available about the error on the Xbox website error code search feature. Now I'll see if there are any Preview folks chattering about it in the Insider forum.
  6. Bunny Paincakes Win User

Error message when using Xbox Insider Hub App on Xbox One

*EDIT*

I also get the same error message when I try to "Report a problem".
Thema:

Report A Problem repeated error messages

1. Report A Problem repeated error messages - Similar Threads - Report Problem repeated

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  8. Report a problem is broken somehow

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is broken somehow: My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m getting is the spinning buffer of death....
  9. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  10. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...