"Report a problem" not showing when holding the home button (Alpha Skip head, Xbox Series X)

Discus and support "Report a problem" not showing when holding the home button (Alpha Skip head, Xbox Series X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the appropriate insider software installed, but the button still doesn't appear, so I have no way to report issues from the console itself.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Holmes108, Mar 20, 2021.

1. /u/Holmes108
    /u/Holmes108 Guest

"Report a problem" not showing when holding the home button (Alpha Skip head, Xbox Series X)

I have the appropriate insider software installed, but the button still doesn't appear, so I have no way to report issues from the console itself.

submitted by /u/Holmes108
    [link] [comments]

/u/Holmes108, Mar 20, 2021
  2. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  3. Skier7667 Win User

Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

I believe you can re-enroll but I don't believe is guaranteed to be in Alpha still.
    If I deregister the Xbox X out of the program, will it also deregister the Xbox One?

Originally the Xbox One was in Skip-A-Head Alpha. I purchased the Xbox One X, selected registration for Alpha Skip-A-Head, and it was automatically enrolled in the Alpha Skip-A-Head program.

I got the impression it is tied to the user who not the product. Hopefully someone in the program knows for sure.
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 not always powering up Xbox one x.

Hi,

Since you are using the ALPHA OS, you should use the app to report the problem, by holding the Xbox button, and after report a problem.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I have experienced this issue with the last 6-8 Alpha Skip Ahead OS previews.

I've reported this issue using Report a Problem several times on my new Xbox Series X.

It always occurs after restarting console from Instant on.

A simple restart of the console from the Power menu or a Full shutdown resolves this issue for me.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
Thema:

1. "Report a problem" not showing when holding the home button (Alpha Skip head, Xbox Series X) - Similar Threads - Report problem showing

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  8. Report a problem is broken somehow

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is broken somehow: My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m getting is the spinning buffer of death....
  9. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  10. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...