Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build

Discus and support Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Example of problem on Alpha-Skip Ahead build 211021-2200 on Xbox Series X. The Spotify app has been finicky and buggy as of late, audio drops when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CosmicEcosystem, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build

Example of problem on Alpha-Skip Ahead build 211021-2200 on Xbox Series X.

The Spotify app has been finicky and buggy as of late, audio drops when navigating the app, or when returning to it from another app/game, or dashboard. The UX spazzes out when relaunching from the background, opening the window only in the upper left quadrant of my tv, until blacking out, flashing, audio cutting out, and lastly filling the screen as intended, and audio cutting back in.

Most other apps function fine, but the Spotify app has been really buggy during the last two builds; tried to report an error and was met with the lack of the option to do so.

submitted by /u/CosmicEcosystem
    [link] [comments]

/u/CosmicEcosystem, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. JamesTech Win User

Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type

5. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Alpha program.

I assume you are referring the the Xbox Insider Preview program. Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are both invite only, by the development team. These two rings get frequent updates and sometimes the most unstable builds. So if you are not happy dealing with
    bugs and reporting them, then no it isn't worth it.
Thema:

Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build

1. Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build - Similar Threads - Report Problem missing

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  8. Report a problem is broken somehow

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is broken somehow: My Xbox been trying to update the Microsoft Store for a week (it’s only 330mb) and it’s been stuck at 99%. Tried to report a problem, and now all I’m getting is the spinning buffer of death....
  9. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  10. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...