Report a problem after latest update still not works.

Discus and support Report a problem after latest update still not works. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. Probably few weeks already (when we can first time try NEW report a problem for xbox insider hub beta) even today received latest update for RAP... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Nov 8, 2020.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

Hello. Probably few weeks already (when we can first time try NEW report a problem for xbox insider hub beta) even today received latest update for RAP its still broken. For all this time i cant sent even one report. Its always loading and loading in last stage (i wait around 5-10 minutes). How i know its never been sent since new rap, coz before i have reports in statistics:1768. Today i trying again sent rap about issue, but situation repeat.

Looks like only hard reset may be help, but since we so close to xsx release dont wanna reset my good old x1x....

Hope xbox engineers fix this eventuallyReport a problem after latest update still not works. :)

submitted by /u/earmack
    [link] [comments]

/u/earmack, Nov 8, 2020
  2. LizardKing Walt Win User

The latest update to Xbox

The latest update is what caused this problem. Are you people incompetent? After the update, my wheel takes 2 to 10 laps of multiplayer before the force feedback kicks in. Everyone is reporting the same problem. Wake up and get to work!
  3. StingingDragon3 Win User

Download queue not working

I reported this on the Insider Hub first thing. Personally started getting the problem after the latest update.
  4. DePi3 Win User

Elite controller input lag

For menthe problem was updating the controller. RB/LB stopped working well after weeks.. but when I was able to do reverse update they started working again perfectly. But after last update I can't do reverse update anymore. Latest firmware works better but still not perfect.
  5. Rithra Win User

Battlefield 4

I purchased another copy of the game and still it did not work. My only conclusion is that it's an software problem as for me it only happend after the latest Xbox update.
  6. XBF - Amory Win User

Xbox App doesn't let me change install folders in Windows 10 (April 2022)

Hello there, and thanks for being an Xbox Insider on PC! Can you confirm for me that you have the latest updates to the Insiders' version of the Xbox App installed? As in, when you go to the Microsoft Store, there's no additional updates pending for the Xbox app after the beginning of this month?

So you're aware, this is a known issue that was being investigated in the preview versions of the Xbox app, and the latest updates to the Xbox app for Insiders included some fixes for the problem--though it appears to still be happening. If you have the latest updates, and you are still experiencing this problem, it is crucial that as an Insider you submit a bug report through the Xbox app so that our teams can continue to investigate and fix the problem.

To submit a bug report from the Xbox app:

1. Select your profile icon
    2. Select Feedback
    3. Select Report a Problem in the prompt that appears
    4. Complete the report in the Feedback Hub app when it's pulled up
    Thanks again for helping us help the community!
Thema:

1. Report a problem after latest update still not works. - Similar Threads - Report problem latest

2. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  3. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem not working on skip ahead ring.: Trying to report issues but everytime I do it comes up with an error code and a comment saying something went wrong, please try again. Entered error code into help page and tried what it said,...
  6. Reporting problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting problems: Hey Microsoft, I just want to report more apps that get unauthorised access to the drive of the Xbox console, so I want to request them to be removed. Kind regards, Me...
  7. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  8. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  9. My report a problem is missing on latest beta build. Tried restart not resolved

in XboX Insiders
    My report a problem is missing on latest beta build. Tried restart not resolved: [IMG] submitted by /u/Vivid_Farm_4135 [link] [comments]
  10. Nba 2k crashing on latest alpha skip ahead and unable to submit problem report

in XboX Insiders
    Nba 2k crashing on latest alpha skip ahead and unable to submit problem report: Got the latest update today and nba 2k has crashed twice now. During gameplay complete shut down. Had to pull the plug to get it to come back up. Trying to submit a problem report but it has been...