Report a ddoser

Discus and support Report a ddoser in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was recently booted offline i joined an xbox party and instantly disconnected from my game and the party i unpluged my router and pluged it back in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by twiggyTV, Sep 6, 2020.

  1. twiggyTV
    twiggyTV Guest

    Report a ddoser


    I was recently booted offline i joined an xbox party and instantly disconnected from my game and the party i unpluged my router and pluged it back in everything worked ok bit this person and there freind continued to messege me screen shots of my location
    and personal info i have been in contact with the police about this but would like to get there xbox account banned i have message proof and screen shots of the conversation

    :)
     
    twiggyTV, Sep 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Reporting DDOSer

    @ TCF Creator.How many threads have you posted this in?

    I've already told you in 3 what to do & that you can't call out gamertags on the forums.
  3. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    Reporting DDOSer

    Hey there eVade Truly! As stated above naming and shaming is not allowed on these forums even tho the gamers in question may deserve it. Also coming on here and posting about this will not have the effect that you
    desire the best thing for you to do is to file a complaint on the gamer in question then block communications with him and mark him as an avoided player and move on. The enforcement team (XBLPET) will take action against them eventually. Here are a couple
    links with step by step instruction on how/when to file complaints and blocking people just in case your not to familiar with it.



    www.xbox.com/.../abuse

    support.xbox.com/.../mute-block-avoid-players.

    Hope this helps have a good night.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Report a ddoser

    You would need to report their messages/report them via their profile.
  5. DarkOvcharka Win User

    Reporting DDOSer

    Multiplayer is rough to police. Blizzard let's people ninja loot for 10+ years in World of Warcraft. Eve Online Admins give each other stuff, then kill players. Ark Admins do the same. IP tracking, botting, stalking, then you got Anita and Zoe trying
    to shut it all down. Pretty crazy. I'm glad Microsoft gets to handle all this mess. The reputation system is a good start. I think paying a fee to get into s service minimizes a lot of it, and also adds the players true identity. Maybe it would be cool
    if anyone yells "DRUGS" that everyone within shouting distance get *** tested. Ghost accounts to watch the lot of you. :) Yeah, but it all costs money. I think that's the real bummer. Give the problem to Microsoft, get the name of the person you passed
    it on to. Post it. Pray.
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Reporting DDOSer

    TCF Creator did you NOT read the above posts? Follow the links above to file a complaint.
Thema:

Report a ddoser

Loading...
  1. Report a ddoser - Similar Threads - Report ddoser

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...