Replacement power supply for a Xbox 360?

Discus and support Replacement power supply for a Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Xbox 360 that the power supply seems to be failing on. I would like to purchase a new power supply but am having trouble finding one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austin.2006, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Austin.2006
    Austin.2006 Guest

Hi, I have an Xbox 360 that the power supply seems to be failing on. I would like to purchase a new power supply but am having trouble finding one, would a power supply for a Xbox 360s slim be compatible?

:)

Austin.2006, Mar 17, 2023
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Power Brick Problem

Check the steps in this support link:

support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

Check the light on your power supply

Solid green or solid orange light: Your power supply is working. If your console won’t turn on, try our

Xbox 360 No Power Solution

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.
    If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can
    order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply
    warranty is the same as your console warranty).
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Xbox 360 Slim (250GB) immediately shuts off after turning it on.

5. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

power supply

Hey there mate!

If your power supply has a flashing orange light, it may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1.Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

2.If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

Here is a link for more info!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console-power/check-power-supply
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off

Hey there, here is some information you might want to see:

-

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

-

1.Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different power point. Do not use a surge protector.

-

2.If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then plug the power supply back into the power point.

-

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Centre. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

-

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply
Thema:

1. Replacement power supply for a Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Replacement power supply

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  5. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  6. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  7. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  8. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...
  9. Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is running slow. I believe the power supply is damaged but I dont want to replace...: Please if anybody knows a fix I'd love to hear it. Could my power supply be slowing down my xbox speeds? I've tried clearing cache 3 times and hard resetting it multiple times so please dont...
  10. Replacement xBox series X power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement xBox series X power supply: I would like to buy a replacement power cord and brick for my Series X. We have a puppy and it looks like he has chewed on the part of the cord running from the brick to the xbox itself. He did...