Replacement plastic pieces

Discus and support Replacement plastic pieces in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for the lower hand grips can I just buy 2 new ones or do I have to send in my controller to get them replaced my day one controller had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RAGNAROK HOUND, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Replacement plastic pieces

I am looking for the lower hand grips can I just buy 2 new ones or do I have to send in my controller to get them replaced my day one controller had cracked hand grips

Thanks

:)

RAGNAROK HOUND, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Is anyone else eagerly awaiting their X1?

not really bothered its just a piece of plastic

Dark destiny, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Do you want to yell at Kinect?

What is yelling at a piece of plastic going to accomplish?

Mafivee, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Replacement plastic pieces

Hi there Ragnarok Hound unfortuneatly you will have to setup a repair with microsoft 1-800-4my-xbox nobody has those parts for that controller.

SilentGamer895, Jan 4, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there Ragnarok Hound unfortuneatly you will have to setup a repair with microsoft 1-800-4my-xbox nobody has those parts for that controller.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox series X rattling

sounds like either a piece of plastic or a rogue screw, called rushed manufacturing, i would return for a replacement.
  7. Mafivee Win User

Do you want to yell at Kinect?

What is yelling at a piece of plastic going to accomplish?
  8. Dark destiny Win User

Is anyone else eagerly awaiting their X1?

not really bothered its just a piece of plastic
  9. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Left bumper and right bumper durability

Yeah, I've also had the bumpers break a few times. Usually it's the plastic bumper piece, cos both bumpers are part of the same piece of plastic that flexes every time you press one, and that can crack/break. The underlying microswitches can get knocked out of position or fail too.

At least they have improved the design of the plastic bumper piece with the newest revision of controllers, so it's more durable.
Thema:

1. Replacement plastic pieces - Similar Threads - Replacement plastic pieces

2. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  3. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  4. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  5. Xbox Housing / Case replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Housing / Case replacement: Hi All, we have a xbox series x and i wanted to clean a mark on the outside and the cleaning product rubbed away some of the cover off and left a mark. The Xbox is working fine it hasnt caused...
  6. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  7. will my controller get replaced or repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    will my controller get replaced or repaired: i have the Xbox Starfield themed controller and i was wondering if i sent it in (to fix a problem like stick drift) would they repair it or replace it with the same Starfield themed controller or...
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. Xbox gamepad replacement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad replacement issue: My Xbox gamepad has developed a drift issue, and I'm not sure what category to select for replacement. Is it normal that 'wireless controller' isn't listed? (translate)...
  10. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...