Replacement plastic pieces

Discus and support Replacement plastic pieces in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for the lower hand grips can I just buy 2 new ones or do I have to send in my controller to get them replaced my day one controller had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RAGNAROK HOUND, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Replacement plastic pieces

I am looking for the lower hand grips can I just buy 2 new ones or do I have to send in my controller to get them replaced my day one controller had cracked hand grips

Thanks

:)

RAGNAROK HOUND, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Is anyone else eagerly awaiting their X1?

not really bothered its just a piece of plastic

Dark destiny, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Do you want to yell at Kinect?

What is yelling at a piece of plastic going to accomplish?

Mafivee, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Replacement plastic pieces

Hi there Ragnarok Hound unfortuneatly you will have to setup a repair with microsoft 1-800-4my-xbox nobody has those parts for that controller.

SilentGamer895, Jan 4, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there Ragnarok Hound unfortuneatly you will have to setup a repair with microsoft 1-800-4my-xbox nobody has those parts for that controller.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox series X rattling

sounds like either a piece of plastic or a rogue screw, called rushed manufacturing, i would return for a replacement.
  7. Mafivee Win User

Do you want to yell at Kinect?

What is yelling at a piece of plastic going to accomplish?
  8. Dark destiny Win User

Is anyone else eagerly awaiting their X1?

not really bothered its just a piece of plastic
  9. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Left bumper and right bumper durability

Yeah, I've also had the bumpers break a few times. Usually it's the plastic bumper piece, cos both bumpers are part of the same piece of plastic that flexes every time you press one, and that can crack/break. The underlying microswitches can get knocked out of position or fail too.

At least they have improved the design of the plastic bumper piece with the newest revision of controllers, so it's more durable.
Thema:

1. Replacement plastic pieces - Similar Threads - Replacement plastic pieces

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  4. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  5. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  6. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  7. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  8. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  9. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  10. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...