Replacement order in pending hell?

Discus and support Replacement order in pending hell? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [mod removed - personal information] Ordered a replacement for the second elite series 2 controller that broke just after the warranty ended. these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshgrey2, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Joshgrey2
    Joshgrey2 Guest

[mod removed - personal information]

Ordered a replacement for the second elite series 2 controller that broke just after the warranty ended. these controllers are the worst controllers ever created. now i ordered a replacement that has been sitting there for months now. microsoft support is the absolute worst. im so sick and tired of this [mod removed].

:)

Joshgrey2, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joshgrey2, I am sorry for what is happening with your service order, but unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot proceed with your service order or even check its status.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary to contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so that they can proceed with your service order.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Pending Order

From whom did you buy a digital code?

You usually don't buy codes from Microsoft as you usually buy items directly from Microsoft.

If you bought the code from a reseller like Amazon or some other store, you will have to contact the store about the whereabouts of the code.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Pending order

Hi Jaque, this thread is pretty old. You'll want to
    create a new thread
    to describe your issue to receive better assistance. Thanks!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

I don't doubt that you saw that, I'm just stating that how you've been charged is correct.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Design lab controllers are actually charged immediately since it is a customized item. That means the order has been accepted and has gone into production. Once it ships you will receive an email with tracking. It can take 2-3 weeks to receive the controller.

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/faq

I have been charged for my controller, but I have not received a shipping tracking number.

You were charged for your controller at the time it began to be built. It can take up to two weeks between that time and when you will receive a tracking number. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your
    controller ships.
Thema:

1. Replacement order in pending hell? - Similar Threads - Replacement order pending

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  4. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  5. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  6. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  7. HELP! I am trying to order a replacement XBOX Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I am trying to order a replacement XBOX Elite 2 Controller: So my xbox elite series 2 controller is broken I go and set up a repair order The controller is out of warranty - but it says i can buy a replacement. Fine - i go and try and order the...
  8. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  9. can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.

in XBoX on Windows
    can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.: Hi, I sent my Xbox elite controller to Xbox for it to be replaced as it was under warranty and had a thumb stick issue. I sent the controller to Xbox on Oct 31, they received it on Nov 2. I have...
  10. I've ordered a controller replacement... Not sure how this works

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've ordered a controller replacement... Not sure how this works: As the title says, I ordered a controller replacement under my 90 day warranty with Xbox, but I'm not sure if they are the ones who send the replacement first or if I'm supposed to send the...