Replacement Elite Series 2 controller broken

Discus and support Replacement Elite Series 2 controller broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an elite series 2 controller that was in warranty till Feb 19th. Back in December I sent away for repair under warranty as the RB was faulty.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sean Phillips2, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Replacement Elite Series 2 controller broken

I had an elite series 2 controller that was in warranty till Feb 19th. Back in December I sent away for repair under warranty as the RB was faulty. They returned (either fixed or a replacement) but not the R Stick drifts downwards. On checking my devices warranty for this new controller expired in July 2022 so I am not able to get repaired and when I try to get contact from support team it advises unable to get call back at this time.

:)

Sean Phillips2, Feb 12, 2023
  2. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

Turns out, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller needed to be replaced.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

5. Kid.Oliva Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

Tony,

The Elite Controllers are pretty easy to work on. I just replaced a broken bumper on my Elite Series 1. It took about 20 minutes. You can find replacement parts on Amazon easily. Many companies have their own websites if you don't want to buy from Amazon.
    There are plenty of videos on Youtube how to take apart and replace what is broken. I would recommend checking out the videos first to see if you want to give it try.
  6. jasonpickup Win User

elite series 2

no don't buy an elite series 2 because ive had 2 brand new elite series 2 and they where both broken out of the box
Thema:

Replacement Elite Series 2 controller broken

1. Replacement Elite Series 2 controller broken - Similar Threads - Replacement Elite Series

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  4. When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...: My Xbox elite 2 controllers bumpers sometimes double input, dont input or take a bit to input when I click on them. My buttons also do this, so if I request for a new controller would it be fresh...
  5. Elite Series 2 replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 replacement parts: This is not a question for MS or MS employees as you are useless with these products and will tell me to another overpriced poor controller. I have an elite season two controller that has been...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks: Hi What I'm looking for is a single replacement thumbstick for my Elite Series 2 controllers - the domed one, to be precise. Where can I go to buy them individually...or even a set of two? I...
  7. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  8. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  9. Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button: I turned the controller on, connected it to my PC and went to do a button check, the A button came jammed. The press is noticeably shorter, and the A button stays stuff sometimes. I didn't pay 80$...
  10. Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller: I bought one of the original elite series 2 controllers. It is now broken and the warranty has expired. I can start a new order through the device coverage section and it recommends purchasing a...