Replacement Blu-ray drive xbox one-s

Discus and support Replacement Blu-ray drive xbox one-s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know my system is out of warranty so I want to replace the Blu-ray Drive that has stopped working. Most of the Blu-ray drives I see on Amazon look... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H Diggs, Jun 8, 2020.

1. H Diggs
    H Diggs Guest

I know my system is out of warranty so I want to replace the Blu-ray Drive that has stopped working. Most of the Blu-ray drives I see on Amazon look like they were ripped out of older systems and can't be trusted. Where can I actually purchase a Blu-ray
    Drive for the One S, I am aware of the techniques for replacing it. I just want to buy one from solid place

:)

H Diggs, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One All Digital Edition

Why would you replace a standard One S with another S without a Blu-ray drive? Just buy a large external hdd, much cheaper. The all digital isn't an upgrade, it's a downgrade!

This console is more for new users, not existing ones.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox cdrom or whatever people call it

Its a dvd
    Nope, not quite right.

Original Xbox - DVD

Xbox 360 - DVD (or more specifically, DVD-9).

Xbox One - Blu-ray

Xbox One S and X - UHD Blu-ray drive, but games still on standard Blu-ray.

Scarlet will have a UHD BD drive so that can still play all formats of movie discs. Likely that games will be on 100GB discs.
  4. The Geeky Panda Win User

XO not playing Blue-Ray disc on first try.

Your Blu-Ray drive might be showing issues of things to come, recommend contacting MS Support to get your Xbox One replaced.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one

Hey brian, thank you for the reply. You did say its xbox one. May i know which model. Would it be the the original xbox one or xbox one s, xbox one x?

If it is the original xbox one, i would be sure that the blu ray drive is faulty and would need replacing.

Regards
    Zahir
  6. JA2620 Win User

4K Blu-Ray discs. Does the Xbox One support playing these?

The Xbox One S has an Ultra HD Blu-Ray Drive. More information can be found here on the product page.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-s
Thema:

1. Replacement Blu-ray drive xbox one-s - Similar Threads - Replacement Blu ray

2. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  3. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  4. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  5. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  6. Replacement controller issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement controller issue.: When i bought my Series X in October 2021 i took out Microsoft Complete cover. Last year the controller developed a fault and i had it replaced, its replacement now has a fault but under devices...
  7. HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...: I am in the military and my warranty went out on deployment over seas in Europe and it’s an internal hardware issue I shouldn’t be liable for the repair, is there anything that can be done please...
  8. Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on...
  9. How do I go about getting a replacement for my wireless xbox headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I go about getting a replacement for my wireless xbox headset.: My wireless headset is still within warranty and has been broken. The mic cracked near where the mute button is and is now exposed and hanging by the wire. This is not due to neglect or abuse,...
  10. Should I replace the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I replace the fan?: Ok I have searched the post with no success here's the problem my Xbox runs just fine at first then after a couple hours of playing Elder scrolls online I notice my audio gets laggy then I try to...