Repair

Discus and support Repair in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Repair to know how to create a form to repair your XboxClick here hope i was helpful for you f8c05972-86c0-4173-aba9-ab1b1a13d88c Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LopPop, Mar 9, 2021.

1. LopPop
    LopPop Guest

Repair

Repair
    to know how to create a form to repair your XboxClick here

hope i was helpful for you

:)

LopPop, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

repair

Hi there! First step will be to register: Register your Xbox product . All the steps are here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/repair/repair-process
  3. voteDC Win User

Repair

If it has a hard drive then take that out before sending it in for repair.
  4. SparkStormrider Win User

Repair

You can copy your saved game data to cloud storage or flash drive. As for the DLC, you can always go to your purchase history and re-download everything. If they are to completely replace the console, you'll need to do a license transfer. That should
    take care of everything. :)
  5. elquietone Win User

repair

Hello,

I would give it a week or 2 more as it is right after xmas, so there are a lot of postages being sent out/ returned right now and thus, might slow things down (they do ask for a 2-3week turn around allowance).

If it does not arrive, you should have a tracking number associated with the shipment, for the carrier you are using and they would be the best people to contact as to where your package actually is. Likewise, that same tracking information along with your
    personal information can be given to the Xbox repair team call center, who should be able to look up whether or not your package has arrived as of yet.

Hope some of this information is useful, let us know as it progresses. :)
  6. JonnyNewb Win User

Repair

ive gone through a couple bricks myself over the years and have found Amazon to have decent replacements for half the cost. you do get what you pay for but i bought one for 15 bux and it lasted a year or so...good luck
Thema:

Repair

1. Repair - Similar Threads - Repair

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...
  5. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  6. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  7. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  8. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  9. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  10. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...