Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I...

Discus and support Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have come back after trying to repair/modify files option or whatever it is. To only have the game stuck on fully downloaded but not installed or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruiner1337, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Ruiner1337
    Ruiner1337 Guest

Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I...

I have come back after trying to repair/modify files option or whatever it is. To only have the game stuck on fully downloaded but not installed or finished... not done after a full 24 hours. No luck canceling or continuing. Help

:)

Ruiner1337, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I fix this?

Hi Ruiner1337,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I fix this?

Hi Ruiner1337,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you were not able to complete installing the game you owned Conan Exiles. As per description, it stuck while in the process of downloading.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem start?
    2. What is the current version and edition of Windows Installed?
    3. Have you updated the system and Windows driver?
    4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    5. Are there other games affected or this game only?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

Meantime, we would like you to check on these two articles and check troubleshooting steps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Conan on Gamepass problem

Hi, John. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your game. Conan Exiles is indeed still in game pass which you can confirm here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/conan-ex.... Kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

Hello Maoriiboy86,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with joining servers on Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Since you declined to install BattlEye during your first attempt to play the game, you will need to manually install it to be able to join servers. Here are the steps to install BattlEye for Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass:

1. Go to the folder where Conan Exiles is installed on your PC. You can find it by right-clicking on the game icon and selecting "Open file location".

2. In the game folder, look for a file named "Install_BattlEye.bat" and double-click on it. This should launch the BattlEye installer and prompt you to accept the terms and conditions.

3. If the installer does not launch or you get an error message, you may need to run it as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the file and select "Run as administrator".

4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of BattlEye.

5. Restart your PC and launch Conan Exiles again. You should be able to join any server that requires BattlEye.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue and enjoy the game.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. LuthorCorp Win User

How do I fix error 0xd05e0108 ?

Hi,

Same here.

problem with COnan exile on gamepass pc with error code 0xD05E0108

game not installed on C:\
Thema:

1. Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I... - Similar Threads - Repair Game Pass

2. Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game: My starfield crashed once at the start before you go into the tunnel that the machine is making an entrance Then after restarting and getting back there my game crashed during the cutscene where...
  3. my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...: I have had microsoft solitaire premium on my pc for the last two years. Three days ago it just stopped logging me in, Have tried the repair, uninstall and reinstall - just will not log in. No...
  4. Can't Verify/Repair Game Files on Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Verify/Repair Game Files on Xbox PC App: For some reason I don't have the option to verify the integrity of my game files on the Xbox PC app. It just isn't an option on the menu when I go to the "Manage" option in the drop-down menu....
  5. Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back: I recently sent in my Xbox to get fixed and I had to leave the game inside because I couldn’t get the game out, The game was NBA 2K 23 and I spent at least $70 on that game and is there any way I...
  6. How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?: My Series X died on Christmas night 2021 and was immediately setup for a in warranty repair and sent out a few days later. I have now received my console back in working order but there is no...
  7. Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.: Hello, as the title states, on 11/17 I sent my Xbox One in for repairs as the disk drive was stuck and not ejecting the disk inside, or reading the disk. I explained in the request that my disk...
  8. Game that came with my xbox, is no longer there after repair.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that came with my xbox, is no longer there after repair.: I had Sea of Thieves, and Minecraft. I had gotten my xbox repaired and when I received it wasn't in my ready to install. I have checked the microsoft store to see if I could install from there. No...
  9. Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...: I've been playing Halo: MCC since December 2019, and recently it has started to somehow become "offline", not as the result of any update, and then I need to completely redownload and install the...
  10. Can I repair an interrupted game bar recording file?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I repair an interrupted game bar recording file?: Yesterday I was recording with the Windows 10 game bar feature and suddenly my lap top got interrupted due to some power supply problem (my laptop was plugged) and it leads to a restart of the...