Reoccurring game crash

Discus and support Reoccurring game crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Bought this game yesterday and it keeps crashing in one particular spot which I can recreate now as a matter of routine. I'm playing 1 player and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IceBats, Sep 29, 2017.

  1. IceBats
    IceBats Guest

    Reoccurring game crash


    Hi,

    Bought this game yesterday and it keeps crashing in one particular spot which I can recreate now as a matter of routine. I'm playing 1 player and trying to start the run and gun level called Forest Follies. It goes to a loading screen and then freezes during
    the egg timer animation whilst it loads. This then crashes the game every time back to the Xbox home screen.

    Can someone have a look and addrsss this please? It's a bit of a shame to be honest as the game looks great but I can't play the very first level.

    :)
     
    IceBats, Sep 29, 2017
    #1
  2. game achievments removed

    thanks for all the answers and suggestions. so basically, this is a reoccurring problem and i am S.O.L. how is anyone supposd to know to do all these steps to save your profile from overwriting before your game crashes? all the time spent in this game is
    now for nothing. what a waste.
     
    Dirty Frankie, Sep 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox Gold Weekend? Forza 5?

    Free Xbox game to try for the weekend would be an awesome reoccurring feature.
     
    Reedickyoulus, Sep 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Dirty Frankie Win User

    game achievments removed

    thanks for all the answers and suggestions. so basically, this is a reoccurring problem and i am S.O.L. how is anyone supposd to know to do all these steps to save your profile from overwriting before your game crashes? all the time spent in this game is
    now for nothing. what a waste.
  5. Reedickyoulus Win User

    Xbox Gold Weekend? Forza 5?

    Free Xbox game to try for the weekend would be an awesome reoccurring feature.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    xbox live credit

    To buy a subscription you must use a reoccuring payment method

    Credit is not a reoccurring payment method

    Any plans on the dashboard is a subscription

    The only option for pay as you go is full priced prepaid cards as subscriptions like your everyday bills are reoccuring
  7. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Xbox game pass refund

    Hello, turn off reoccurring billing. If you have any xbox live time left and you cancel game pass ultimate it will cancel that time also. Best thing to do turn off reoccurring billing and just dont pay again.
  8. Jacyintha Win User

    Can't retrieve information from xbox live.

    80190848 is an authorization error - usually is tied to the card not being allowed for online/reoccuring purchases. Those special offers are a subscription which means reoccuring. If that's the case, you might want to check with the financial institution
    to see about fixing it or try another method that does support reoccuring online payments.
Thema:

Reoccurring game crash

Loading...
  1. Reoccurring game crash - Similar Threads - Reoccurring game crash

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Someone set up an xbox account using my email and my $ (for reoccuring account),

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone set up an xbox account using my email and my $ (for reoccuring account),: but I can't find it anywhere; reporting as fraud. This is messed up that I can speak to a representative to make sure it is deleted 5f92d7a4-3af9-4794-819d-939c1c33f22d
  8. Compromised account still using reoccurring billing

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Compromised account still using reoccurring billing: I reached out to Microsoft support about 3-4 months ago, terrible response times. After getting somewhere in a conversation the agent pushed it up and i didn't receive contact for months. I asked...
  9. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  10. Reoccurring charges

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reoccurring charges: I keep getting a charge on my bank card from Microsoft for approximately 17-18 US dollars. I have disputed the charge, can't find why you are charging me on my bank card this amount every month. I...