Reoccuring Billing

Discus and support Reoccuring Billing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi please can anyone help me cancel a reoccuring bill ,i purchased a game for my grandson while he was visiting me through his xbox and thought it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alan carter2, Mar 14, 2023.

1. alan carter2
    alan carter2 Guest

Reoccuring Billing

Hi please can anyone help me cancel a reoccuring bill ,i purchased a game for my grandson while he was visiting me through his xbox and thought it was a one off payment i have tried through several ways but can not cancel ,Please help

:)

alan carter2, Mar 14, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

Reoccurring bill

Since you are not seeing the charge on your account, you will have to call your bank and ask them to cancel this charge.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Reoccuring Billing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to ask your grandson to cancel the subscription on his end.

Please ask him to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services so eh can cancel it.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Reoccurring bill

5. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

Reoccurring billing

Ive had that exact same issue.i called the bank they couldnt help me, i contacted microsoft reps and they just said wait until the transaction is done processing then they can help. In your bank it should say processing. After it finalizes the extra charge
    just disappeared. I was worried because the extra charge over drafted my bank but because it didnt fully process i didnt get an over draft fee. I think it took one or two days. Eitherway, you cant dispute it until tye charges are finalized in your bank.
  6. JRon814 Win User

Reoccurring Bill Dates

Yeah I understand. the first time it happened I didn't notice this until after it took the next payment out because I didn't think twice about the app being the wrong date. That was months ago.

it's not like its a major bug, and they don't seem to be in much of a hurry to fix it.

I'm not too upset about it. It's just if it happened to me, who knows how many other people it's happened to. That's just not right.
Thema:

Reoccuring Billing

1. Reoccuring Billing - Similar Threads - Reoccuring Billing

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  9. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  10. Reoccurring charges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reoccurring charges: I keep getting a charge on my bank card from Microsoft for approximately 17-18 US dollars. I have disputed the charge, can't find why you are charging me on my bank card this amount every month. I...