renewel

Discus and support renewel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just changed my credit card info and want to renew my membership. I tried to renew and pay an annual fee instead of monthly, but it wouldn't accept... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SILENT ANVILE, Jan 3, 2014.

1. renewel

Just changed my credit card info and want to renew my membership. I tried to renew and pay an annual fee instead of monthly, but it wouldn't accept that, simply said to try changing my subscription instead of getting a new subscription. I'd MUCH rather save
    myself a few bucks a month!!!!!! Don't want the hassle of waiting to speak live with support and defiantly don't want to have to call, as I have tried that before and got a bad connection and NO help. Anyone know how I can change my subscription to annually
    instead of monthly?????

:)

SILENT ANVILE, Jan 3, 2014
  2. VyRo Excite
    VyRo Excite Guest
    Payment system of the Microsoft with problems

Can anyone figure this out i need a renewel soon UUGH!!

VyRo Excite, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Ilene 4 Life
    Ilene 4 Life Guest
    Renewel issues

On Dec 5 or 6 I purchased a free 1 month gold membership from my dashboard using my prepaid card. The purchased was successful. I received a comfirmation email from xbox stating im a gold member. I then wanted to turn off auto-renewel. I turned off auto
    renewel on my account at xbox.com. I received another confirmation letter from xbox stating that I turn it off auto-renewel. On Dec 21 on my console I recieved an alert asking me if I want to renew my gold membership my options were yes or no. I choose no.
    But according to my account status on my console the renewel is still monthly it should say renewel off. What is going on here? I shouldnt be charged for another gold membership. I've done this before on my moms gamertag I never had any issues but this time
    I am why is that?

Ilene 4 Life, Jan 3, 2014
  4. LucasFujita
    LucasFujita Guest

renewel

Did you receive any answer about this question ? I have the same problem here.

LucasFujita, Nov 22, 2014
  5. Hey there LucasFujita!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

renewel

Hey there LucasFujita!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. LucasFujita Win User

renewel

Did you receive any answer about this question ? I have the same problem here.
  8. Default Username 57 Win User

xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant get in to my account on my xbox will not stay connected to xbox live what a rip off xbox is

yes but i did auto renewel and it fixed it thank you
  9. VyRo Excite Win User

Payment system of the Microsoft with problems

Can anyone figure this out i need a renewel soon UUGH!!
  10. TheRobReport Win User

$1 for one month/bait and switch?

It's still on sale for $1, just you get put on automatic renewel at $9.99 a month. So you will still get the first month for a dollar but you'll have to spend $9.99 a month until you cancel auto-renewel (you have to call the 1-800-4myxbox number between
    business hours in order to do so)
Thema:

renewel

1. renewel - Similar Threads - renewel

2. MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ?: i renewed my minecraft realm plus subscription. and it says subscripstion expired? a38261e2-1416-4100-9cf2-534bb2b78a14
  3. Probelm with my account and renewel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probelm with my account and renewel: Hi xbox im having issues with xb1 account my card has been declined and im trying to purchase membership with pre paid 3 month subscription can someone help me with this its a first time this has...
  4. GOLD MEM renewel bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    GOLD MEM renewel bug: my gold subscription has been on auto renewl for two months and i get charged on my card and says i bought gold on xbox but i dont get no benefits tells me i gotta buy gold again. please auto fix...
  5. turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed: Hi I'll appreciate the help. after inspecting the xbox site for hours, I couldn"t cancell the renewel. what happened is that after few months of monthly charged by credit card, renewing...