Renewed subscription, but when log onto game advises need xbox live

Discus and support Renewed subscription, but when log onto game advises need xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I renewed the xbox360 gold subscription after it expired over a month ago. When I log into the xbox360 it acknowledges my subscription, but once I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoggieOregon2, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Renewed subscription, but when log onto game advises need xbox live

I renewed the xbox360 gold subscription after it expired over a month ago. When I log into the xbox360 it acknowledges my subscription, but once I join Minecraft and try to join a friend to chat it tells me I need xbox live. Can anyone help.

:)

DoggieOregon2, Dec 23, 2015
  2. My Xbox live gold 1 year subscription ended 8 months early

At the end of May, I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription for one year. I logged onto my Xbox today, opened up Fortnite and I try to log in. The error message saying I need Xbox Live Gold to play pops up. I check my memberships and the subscription to
    Xbox live has disappeared...

What the hell? Can someone help please?

Many thanks

Addster_Gamez, Dec 23, 2015
  3. xbox gold subscription - problem

Can anyone advise? I have renewed x-box gold subscription for February. However, when I log on to Xbox gold, it says 'change your limit family settings'. I'm not sure what this is about? January was our first month using it and there was no issues....
    not sure what to do?

IndigoMarrow235, Dec 23, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Currently you're showing as having a Silver membership. If this is incorrect you should contact phone support for further assistance.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2015
  5. Shockfloor
    Shockfloor Guest
    You can also always go to
    https://account.xbox.com/
    and it will show you on the right hand side of the page what your Gold status is as well as when it renews.

Shockfloor, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Shockfloor Win User

You can also always go to
    https://account.xbox.com/
    and it will show you on the right hand side of the page what your Gold status is as well as when it renews.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Currently you're showing as having a Silver membership. If this is incorrect you should contact phone support for further assistance.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  8. Rock 7616 Win User

problems with live gold

Ok kind of having the same issue, when I log in online to my account it says my live subscription does not expire until 2/2017, but when i try to use it on the xbox it tells me i need to renew.
  9. CosmicCraze Win User

Why does my pc keep on saying "Looks like you need to renew gold" every time I open Minecraft bedrock? On p.c.

"Looks like you need to renew gold" is a message that appears when your Xbox Live Gold subscription has expired or is about to expire. Minecraft Bedrock Edition requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online multiplayer with other players.

To continue playing Minecraft bedrock on your PC, you will need to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can do this by visiting the Xbox website or using the Xbox app on your PC. Once you have renewed your subscription, sign in to your Xbox Live account within the Minecraft game to enable online multiplayer and remove the renewal prompt.
  10. Shrk1990 Win User

Membership stupidity

Hey there,

You are notified when purchasing/redeeming a subscription that the subscription will auto-renew when the time is due. In order to prevent this from happening, you need to turn off the auto-renew feature by logging in to your account at account.microsoft.com
    and select the "subscriptions" tab.
Thema:

1. Renewed subscription, but when log onto game advises need xbox live - Similar Threads - Renewed subscription log

2. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  3. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  4. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  6. Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.: Hi, I have renewed my subscription with AMEX on Auguts 6th 2023 for a year and paid $21.83 for Premium. I have just been thrown out this morning for "Subscription to Premium now ended". Please...
  7. Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...: Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual profile and there is nothing to renew (because its a disc). Why is it still not working?...
  8. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c
  9. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892
  10. How to Renew my game pass subscription if it won’t let me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Renew my game pass subscription if it won’t let me.: So I recently missed my charge for Xbox game pass. I went to subscriptions in setting them Microsoft store to Renew it but when I tried to it said “Give it another try something went wrong” after...