Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

Discus and support Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just renewed my subscription of Xbox live gold, but when I then go to play a game such as "Dead by daylight" I still can't play? I get a box that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EitherArtist894, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

I've just renewed my subscription of Xbox live gold, but when I then go to play a game such as "Dead by daylight" I still can't play? I get a box that says:

"Log in or Renew your subscription; Log in on the profile, that' was used to buy this purchase or make sure your subscription of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or EA Access is updated."

Since I've renewed my subscription of Xbox Live Gold shouldn't everything be fine? How come I still can't play? I am using the profile which I used to buy the game, so I don't understand?

How long do I have to wait, before being able to play?

Please help!

:)

EitherArtist894, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

HI EitherArtist894,

Have you tried either a power cycle or removing your profile?

Physically power cycle the console

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

The Xbox button on the front of the console is highlighted.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console

It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console, because you don’t have to sign in to the account. Here’s how:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close.

Add your Microsoft account on an Xbox One console

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft account.

If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

XBox game pass

The games will still be installed, but you won't be able to play them unless you renew your subscription or purchase them.
  4. sebas shady Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate vencido[Xbox game pass ultimate vencido]

I do not understand ... then I have to wait for it to renew? and when it was renewed ... they took money from my card and it still keeps asking me to renew that subscription, I'm scared that I lost that money and the subscription won't be renewed
    ... I want the subscription renewed or my money ... it is incredible that this happens, because I took that charge if it was not going to be renewed
  5. R4FTY Win User

I just renew my Xbox ultimate bundle with my mobile number ,the app too the money but my subscription is not renewed why.

It's possible that there was an issue with the payment processing, or that there was a problem with the renewal process. It's also possible that there was a problem with your account or with the Xbox service that is preventing the renewal from going through.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check to make sure that the payment for the subscription went through and that the funds have been deducted from your account.
    2. Check your account to see if the subscription has been renewed. If it has not, try manually renewing the subscription again.
    3. If the subscription still does not renew, try restarting your Xbox console and then trying to renew the subscription again.
    4. If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your subscription renewed.
  6. Evolze Win User

cant resubscribe

Hello TimothyEdgington,

Renewing a Subscription

In the case that you are unable to renew a subscription, it is recommended to remove the card/payment method you are wanting to use and then re-adding it. In the case that it is still not working, contact your financial institution for more information on
    to why your purchase is not being authorized. It could possibly be that they're blocking the purchase.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help! - Similar Threads - Renew Subscription Still

2. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  3. DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass: My GamePass expired Jan 5 2024. Jan 10 I bought DayZ (for Livonia) and a 6 month subscription to GamePass Ultimate. Now when I try to log onto any server it takes me to a GamePass screen and says...
  4. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  6. Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.: Hi, I have renewed my subscription with AMEX on Auguts 6th 2023 for a year and paid $21.83 for Premium. I have just been thrown out this morning for "Subscription to Premium now ended". Please...
  7. Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...: Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual profile and there is nothing to renew (because its a disc). Why is it still not working?...
  8. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c
  9. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message: I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892
  10. How to Renew my game pass subscription if it won’t let me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Renew my game pass subscription if it won’t let me.: So I recently missed my charge for Xbox game pass. I went to subscriptions in setting them Microsoft store to Renew it but when I tried to it said “Give it another try something went wrong” after...