Renegade Gaming - Laid back clan 16+

Discus and support Renegade Gaming - Laid back clan 16+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are activly recruiting for Renegade Gaming. Free Monthly tournaments. Game nights. Lots of room to grow. Please check out our website and feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rotten Entrailz, Sep 2, 2017.

  1. Renegade Gaming - Laid back clan 16+


    We are activly recruiting for Renegade Gaming.

    Free Monthly tournaments. Game nights. Lots of room to grow.

    Please check out our website and feel free to apply.
    http://www.rgxgaming.com/


    ABOUT RGX

    Renegade Gaming is not your typical clan. RGX is a gaming community, and a spectacular one at that.

    But what about RGX makes it better? RGX is a community based on socialization rather than competition. This means that we don’t require you to battle your way in, or tryout. It doesn’t matter if your K/D is negative or positive all
    that matters to is us that you have fun when you play. To get in all you have to do is ask and bring a positive attitude.

    The best thing about RGX is that we don’t care how you play, only if you have fun playing. Of course, we don’t count competitive gaming out. We do have an elite group of players that like to compete. Taking their skills to the Gamebattles, UMG and MLG level,
    they are the go-to guys for clan tournaments and clan battles. RGX has the goal of making this the best possible environment for nurturing leaders and creating a fun atmosphere to take part in.

    The attitude of RGX is laid back and fun. The leaders will listen and never ignore your opinions, and there are always members willing to help you with anything. Among that, RGX plans to grow, expand, and continue to keep expanding. So far RGX has reached
    2 companies, over 170 members and we are rapidly growing. With motivated leaders helping each company mature and grow, there is nowhere to go but UP for this community. There are always opportunities opening up in RGX for you to expand your leadership skills
    or to show off what you can do in Destiny, Call of Duty or any other multiplayer Xbox One game. We are always open for new members to join us.

    RGX isn’t just a gaming community.

    We’re a gaming family.

    :)
     
    Rotten Entrailz, Sep 2, 2017
    #1
  2. ALL GIRL black ops 2 clan

    We're looking to add some more girls to our clan, HCLX, We're a laid back clan, level 16. We participate in clan challenges and operations.

    You must be a girl, 18+ With a Mic.

    Message me for more information if you're interested!!
     
    TickledPinkkXO, Sep 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Looking for older / mature gamers.

    OAD - We are a clan of 30+ years old gamers who are laid back and enjoy gaming. Xbox One and Xbox 360 only.

    Login Required | OaD Gaming
     
    xSHADOWBOXERx, Sep 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Clones88 Win User

    Looking for an Xbox One BF4 community.

    Looking for a clan who is laid back, but also compete in clan tournaments.
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

    Starting Clan / Gaming Community! :)

    Is this going to be a adult gaming clan am a 40 year old gamer that has been looking for a laid back clan to join.let me know how this goes I would be up to join the clan.and here is one thing that might help the clan is make a area for laid back gamers
    and a area for members that want to play hardcore.just a thought.and also a age to join the clan older the better ..lol
  6. N0 0NE Special Win User

    Looking for a new clan to be in

    Try gamersunitedpro.com competitive / laid back clan...
  7. BubblyBritney89 Win User

    I am looking for a new clan

    Saints of Deliverance is recruiting!! 16-17 for SOD Juniors and 18+ for regular SOD. If you'd like more information, just send me a message online and we can talk the details. We're a very laid back clan while being a little competitive and participate in
    clan challenges on elite. We play all different game types as well as playing zombies. We also don't require any specifics to be able to join the clan, only age :)

    Hope to hear from you soon :)
  8. Willowstarr78 Win User

    4GC Looking for recruits

    We have an excellent laid back clan, with over 100 members and growing. An active forum, people to game with everyday, clan matches and combat training. Check us out.
Thema:

Renegade Gaming - Laid back clan 16+

Loading...
  1. Renegade Gaming - Laid back clan 16+ - Similar Threads - Renegade Gaming Laid

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Renegade Ops as an Arcade game cannot be bought at Marketplace?: I can't buy this game and I have xbox360 so I could perfectly play it but I have the card introduced to pay for it but it never completes the transaction. I want to by and play the game Renegade...