Removing xbox 360 friends from xbox one

Discus and support Removing xbox 360 friends from xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi just need to know if i remove my xbox 360 friends off my xbox one will they still remain on my xbox 360? 25e19edf-032a-4b25-b9e6-982639f4f1ae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALPH4Q2, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ALPH4Q2
    ALPH4Q2 Guest

Hi just need to know if i remove my xbox 360 friends off my xbox one will they still remain on my xbox 360?

:)

ALPH4Q2, Jan 1, 2014
  2. ADAMSKIWARD
    ADAMSKIWARD Guest
    Can't send friend requests but less than 100 friends

Hey, I'm not really sure which forum this comes under but I can no longer send friend requests from my Xbox 360. On my 360 I have 89 friends and less than 100 combined with Xbox One. I have tried removing friends and sending Xbox 360 requests from my computer
    but that doesn't work. Removing xbox 360 friends from xbox one :(

Can someone please help?

ADAMSKIWARD, Jan 1, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    New beta build rolling out

Love it! I actually don't mind it not showing 360 friends Removing xbox 360 friends from xbox one :) Before I came here and found out it didn't I was going through my list and removing those still on 360 (no Xbox One) from my favorites anyway.

CRUZZifer, Jan 1, 2014
  4. skys7
    skys7 Guest

No they will be gone form your 360.

Your friends are on your account not your console.

skys7, Jan 1, 2014
  5. FireflyCaptMal Win User

Can't remove a follower. Blocking doesn't work.

I have this problem as well. From what I can tell it is only happening with friends I added on the Xbox 360. When I removed a friend that I added on the Xbox One it left no trace. The two friends that I added on the 360 that I removed on the Xbox One still
    show up as followers.
  6. skys7 Win User

No they will be gone form your 360.

Your friends are on your account not your console.
  7. FireflyCaptMal Win User

Cannot remove or add new friends

Follow up... deleting friends that I previously made on the Xbox 360, within the Xbox 360 friends menu, removed them permanently from my friends list. Unfortunately, they still show up as followers on the Xbox One. I'm not sure if they can see my activity.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

Hi, yeah it will be because of the Xbox 360 friend list is full. There is nothing you can do, except remove any friends on your Xbox 360, and then invite your Xbox One friends via the Xbox 360 guide.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One BC Profile Download Problem

Just download your account in a xbox 360 console (be that a friend's at your local gamespot etc) after that remove your account from the 360 and you will not have issues anymore with bc games at your xbox one.
Thema:

1. Removing xbox 360 friends from xbox one - Similar Threads - Removing 360 friends

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  5. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  6. Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download my Xbox 360 profile on emulator after removing the cache: Hi! I can’t download my Xbox 360 profile to the emulator on my Xbox one after removing the cache. It says that it can’t connect to Xbox live and want me to test my connection. Nothings wrong with...
  7. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  8. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...
  9. Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?: I just added live to my original 360 profile (which never had it), but now it can't have its original name and while it is a stupid reason, I really want the name back. Is there any way to remove...
  10. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it: I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd