Removing the X-box taskbar button

Discus and support Removing the X-box taskbar button in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DennisRosén, Apr 2, 2024.

1. DennisRosén
    DennisRosén Guest

Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it for some reason, what is the purpose of forcing this on people? Are you trying to get people to switch OS?

:)

DennisRosén, Apr 2, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi DennisRosén. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

Since this is a Windows issue you should be posting in the Windows forums, that way the correct support can help you: https://answers.microsoft.com/windows/forum
  3. JasperAdam Win User

Heb net forza horizon 4 gekocht maar geen code ontvangen hebben meer mensen hier last van [Mod Translation-Have just bought forza horizon 4 but no code received more people suffer from this]

Ik heb een x box one [Mod Removed - Profanity] u ev ook in Nederlands terug reageren?

[Mod Removed-I have an x box one [Mod Removed - Profanity] you also react in Dutch back?]
  4. HighlandRainbow Win User

Xbox...Ten Years Old Today

For sure happy birthday to Microsoft's X box, My mates told me the controller was hard and had too many buttons on the original x box but I decided to take the plunge, The controllers were natural for me and loved my racing games on the x box with the trigger
    buttons. The graphics were out of this world and being able to record my music to It made my ps2 mates jealous. It Is my main console and look forward to the next 10 years with x box,
  5. Fin Thompson Win User

When i turn on my x box 1s it will just come up with a black screen and make a lot of ticking noises for about 5 mins. it is so making a slite ringing noise as well.

Thanks for the suggestion!

But i am having some trouble, so when i turn off the x box and unplug and re plug then wait the 30 seconds i will hold the eject button and the sync button then click the x box button witch will turn on the x box then i continue to hold the 2 buttons for around 20 seconds but nothing will happen and i do not hear any noises?

i have tried this process 3 times but with no luck.

Do you have any suggestions

Thanks.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

x box controller button

Hello indi1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Does the
    A button work correctly when you are not signed in to your account? The Xbox One has a feature called button mapping. If you have an Xbox One, was this feature utilized with that controller recently? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Removing the X-box taskbar button - Similar Threads - Removing box taskbar

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. How can I remove the new Microsoft Store shortcuts and "Groups" (Greed Boxes) from my home...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I remove the new Microsoft Store shortcuts and "Groups" (Greed Boxes) from my home...: I'm trying to get rid of the atrocious sections of "Most Popular", "Watch and Listen", "Replay Treasures", "Gane demos", "Top Entertainment", "Leaving Soon-Game Pass", "Dark fantasy-Game Pass",...