removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

Discus and support removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. 9b00fe17-8a65-4bc1-9f1a-10b83cfa373e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EHlite, Nov 15, 2019.

  1. EHlite
    EHlite Guest

    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.


    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

    :)
     
    EHlite, Nov 15, 2019
    #1
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

    I honestly pay so little attention to them, like the ninja on mixer thing, just not an issue to me
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

    It's a form of advertising, and although it may not be of interest to some... we must accept it until the next advert takes its place. Not unlike those which we constantly see in our daily lives via TV, newspaper, magazines etc..
  4. darkist1 Win User

    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

    You can be more Specific about what your ensues? I Suggest if you have a Personal Insues you go to Feedback and Report Session on Handbook and go to the Link and make a report
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

    if you mean the ads, you can't
Thema:

removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

Loading...
  1. removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. - Similar Threads - removing promotion dashboard

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...