removing puzzle collections after completion

Discus and support removing puzzle collections after completion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once I complete a puzzle collection, I would like to hide the completed collection as I move onto another collection. Otherwise great product. Keep up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cancersuxx, Sep 2, 2017.

  1. cancersuxx
    cancersuxx Guest

    removing puzzle collections after completion


    Once I complete a puzzle collection, I would like to hide the completed collection as I move onto another collection. Otherwise great product. Keep up the good work and keep adding collections!!!

    :)
     
    cancersuxx, Sep 2, 2017
    #1
  2. Jigsaw enhancement

    I have around 100 collections downloaded, and it is hard to keep track of which ones I have completed all levels in and which ones still have unsolved puzzles in them.

    It would be great if you could add a completion indicator in the collection image to show the percentage of completion for each collection. A completion count for each level in the collection would be fantastic. I don't want to have to create a spreadsheet
    to keep track of which collections still have puzzles that have not been completed versus collections that every puzzle at every level has been completed.

    I hope you can incorporate this suggestion in a forthcoming update.

    Thanks,

    BW
     
    FondJaguar97540, Sep 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Classic Jigsaw Crashing and Loss of Collections and Gold Bars

    Well, I did get my collections and gold bars back; however, I still get kicked out after completing a puzzle and do not get get the gold bars awarded for completion. Please find a fix for this problem.
     
    MaxiRose4348333, Sep 2, 2017
    #3
  4. ElaineJohnson7 Win User

    Where is my jigsaw puzzle collection?

    My last response was that the collection reappeared. I completed a puzzle in the collection last night, which unlocked a new puzzle within the collection. Tonight, I decided to begin a new puzzle in that same collection, but it has completely disappeared again!

    Annoyed!
  5. DanaDobias Win User

    Removing finished puzzles?

    The only way I have found to remove collections of puzzles I have completed is to uninstall and reinstall the game. It sure saves on whatever this game loads into memory, but I lose track of which sets I have yet to finish. SO I started keeping track of
    the collections in an Excel chart. The game tells you which sets you have previously downloaded. I keep track of which collections I want to buy in the future, how many puzzles were in the set (occasionally they add puzzles to a set I have completed), and
    if I have done all the puzzles in the set so I don't download them again.
  6. Krazy Korny Win User

    Where is my new purchased jigsaw collection?

    After I read your reply, I reported to the link provided. After that, I ran another recent windows update. The collection I was missing came back long enough for me to complete another puzzle yesterday. Today the collection is gone again. The collection is Beaches. Please help
  7. AgentScotty2112 Win User

    Stats issues, will there be a "Reset stats" option?

    One thing I tried (I'm not sure if it helped or not) was to allow the entire puzzle completion animation to play itself out after beating a puzzle. At any rate, "Played" versus "Completed" is a lot closer to even in the stats now.

    I've been able to get a full completion for Easy, Medium, and Hard on Landscapes, and a full completion for Easy and Medium on Wild Animals.

    Despite winning all the Easy and Medium puzzles for Cityscapes and all the Easy puzzles Food, neither of those collections shows as "Completed". I think I posted in another thread that I suspect the reason for this is that Cityscapes and Food, although
    free, had to be downloaded.

    My best and average times for most collections and difficulties is still 00:00.

    With all the playing (and in the case of Cityscapes and Food, replaying) I've accumulated 25360 gold. :)
  8. MaxiRose4348333 Win User

    Classic Jigsaw Crashing and Loss of Collections and Gold Bars

    Well, I did get my collections and gold bars back; however, I still get kicked out after completing a puzzle and do not get get the gold bars awarded for completion. Please find a fix for this problem.
Thema:

removing puzzle collections after completion

Loading...
  1. removing puzzle collections after completion - Similar Threads - removing puzzle collections

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...